Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There are 2 people on my Facebook who are always checking in at shite places to try and make themselves look like high flying people with important jobs and lifes.

Checked in at Southampton Airport.

Checked in at Doncaster Rail Station.

If you're jet setting to New York, Paris, Sydney or Tokyo and flying club class securing multi million pound global deals than you have the right to rub everyones nose in it. If you are going to some call centre training course in Hull or an insurance sales conference in Blackburn you can sod off.

"[insert date] - The day it was [insert weather condition]"

Really? It was incredibly windy today? I never noticed the trees laying across the ground on-top of cars and on main roads. I thought that was the norm.

It was sunny too? Wow.Oh.Wow. I was unaware that we got sun, because I sit all day on the computer liking stupid pages about what is going on outside.

There's one girl I know who is constantly asks questions, which you can find the answer from google much quicker.

Here's one from Sunday;

'aaaaaaahhh!! Is Michael Buble from Canada or Italy?'

People writing .com - another daft girl that I brielfy know writes after every status if she was out drinking drunk.com etc. Intitally it was just once a week or whenever she was pished, but now she's started writing it about

work or if she'd been to the gym, or where she was. Seriously last week she wrote

CINEMA.COM

Edited by Kejan

I've just got this in a private message:

Right girls, were doing it again!!

But this time we're really gonna confuse the boys well

You know the drill.

Here are the options:

Single: I'm moving to london!

Seeing some1: I'm moving to liverpool!

Single&looking: I'm moving to Ireland!

Single&looking secretly: I'm moving to Nigeria

Can't be arsed anymore: I'm moving to Wales!

Taken: I'm moving to Paris!

It's Complicated: I'm moving to Scotland!

I want a change: I'm moving to America!

I'm a lesbian: I'm bein deported

I've given up on love: immigration are outside my house

<_<

The "drunk" statuses, because if you're actually that hammered you can login to a computer.

To be fair theres time's I've came in really drunk but I still manage to log into facebook and put music on....takes me a while but I manage it. laugh.gif

This girl is at college with Adam and bugs the tits off me on a regular basis for various reasons. The fact she's called herself "lushlynds" in her profile name is one of them.

I'm at the same college, I know who she is. My mate from college remembers her from a few years ago. He went to a party at her house one night and hit her in the face with a fish