Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh, and another thing. "Such and such has checked in at some pub/club with 20 other friends"

Jesus H Christ!!!

if I was on a night out with my friends the last thing on my mind would be to "check in." Although I've used it on a few occaissons, I really do dislike that feature. It's even worse when people check in at "bed" or "the toilet".

I done a cull on my friends list recently and deleted around 15 people. So far, 9 of them have tried adding me again. If I delete you, it's probably for a reason so don't add me again!

I don't mind some Old Firm fans if they know what they're talking about and aren't complete wankers. Believe it or not, there's quite a few. There was this utter cretin who I had on Facebook and he's in my year at school. He supports Celtic and once he posted after Rangers beat them at Parkhead this season

"Just back from the game and quite frankly I'm disgusted at the behaviour of those manky *** fucks. The songs the sing are bigoted and something needs to be done. Up the Ra"

:1eye.

It's a militant Irish Republican slogan. It translates from Irish Gaelic as 'our day will come'. That day being the day of a united Ireland.

It's actually a Scouser telling his mate to speak in an equitable manner.

Graphite on the wall, graphite on the wall of the celts (8) YNWA! X

Now I'm no expert on sectarian songs, but I'm sure that is supposed to say "graffiti". laugh.gif

Edited by GingerSaint

a contender for the most hypocritical post i've ever seen

"oh here we go wi the daft wee lassies who dont watch fitba crawling out from under there rocks"

posted by a "daft wee lassie" who only comments about when Rangers win anything and old firm games

did you read half that pish ?

secondly did anyone understand any of it?

highlights for me are he internet proposal - kb'd as there was no 'rock'

and the comment on the neil lennon page. a generic 'hail hail YNWA neil' very imaginative, suppose kudos for spelling 'neil' correctly

oh and wtf is a 'mosk' ??

did you read half that pish ?

secondly did anyone understand any of it?

highlights for me are he internet proposal - kb'd as there was no 'rock'

and the comment on the neil lennon page. a generic 'hail hail YNWA neil' very imaginative, suppose kudos for spelling 'neil' correctly

oh and wtf is a 'mosk' ??

The musk of a mosque.

Cousins are often the first friends of your life. Cousins share your childhood memories. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins even if you're not in regular contact. Re-post this if you have some of the best cousins in the world, even if you don't see each other often ♥ x

-------------------------------

Morton fan

Deleted

Loads of people liking this page: "23rd May 2011 - The Day It Was Windy"

Aye I did notice...

I came across that aswell. What a sad, virgin life the creator of a 'like' of this description must lead.

This has probably been mentioned, but I hate couples who post how much they love/miss their partner on their wall. If you love them that much you'd go and tell it to their face or at worst on the phone, not on a fucking social networking site.

And people who put footballers names as their facebook name, or part of a footballers name or team as their 'middle name'. "[first name] El-Hadji [last name]". "[first name] Coventry City [last name]". Thankfully the majority I've came across that do this are mutual friends of friends I already have therefore I don't actually have them as friends. It's still annoying to see though.