Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

But surely the point of something like that is either 1) to be used as a shortcut for an emoticon, or 2) it looks like an emoticon? That is neither. If something is funny, i simply type, haha.

But loads of emoticons don't really look right. ":@" for example. You still know what they mean.

I must be getting auld as I hardly ever see 'I was so drunk last night' posts. However, loads of pics of new weans and.......

A woman I used to work with is having her kitchen done and I've had daily photo updates of that this week. Just so you know, the tiling is done and the work surfaces. Electrician has been in, and now the last thing to do is a flooring. Got a 'taster' of the new flooring this morning.

What possessed her....

post-26709-0-86422200-1305813652_thumb.p

Every single one of them a genre of music. What the actual f**k?

Sylosis are a band. ;)

Something similar happened on mine. It was "[friends name] likes [insert quote from "The Scheme"] and 57 others". Hovering over the others were quotes too. Angry.

Some birds just posted that she's going to London this weekend, then she's got Rockness and then she leaves for a holiday after that. Someone replied with "Well jeal". WTF is that? That would be enough to get her deleted if she was one of my friends.

"I'm a Celtic fan and we're the best in the world. We celebrated despite losing the league."

BLAH FCKING BLAH. You're a bunch of c***s.

I can't wait for Neil Lennon to absolutely flop as manager next season and see how much they love him then.

Oh, and another thing. "Such and such has checked in at some pub/club with 20 other friends"

Jesus H Christ!!!

Edited by garymcc1874

And some guy who was in my year at school added me yesterday. A selection of posts since then include:

aboot ae dae a joint might naw answer much

any spare tickets fur colours going ?? bustin ae go iss year !!

naw at long in feelin a bit melted.. midnight munchies haha

awayt aff iss feelin drained

just up yuz lot.. tiocfaidh ar la

WE ALL ALL NIEL LENNON !!!

dain a joint then walkin up ae ma m8s might answer

DELETE!

Edited by garymcc1874

"Green bins emptied every 2nd Tuesday"

Once every two weeks? Times are tough.

It's a militant Irish Republican slogan. It translates from Irish Gaelic as 'our day will come'. That day being the day of a united Ireland.

Should've guessed as much. There's one guy I've got on my facebook who spouts all that Irish national shit. He's such a bawbag. After one of the OF matches he had a status saying "I hate this country" then on one the next day he's saying how much he loves it. At least he's been in Ireland, which is more than most of the idiots that say that sort of shite can say. Doesn't exonerate him from abuse right enough.

post-26709-0-86422200-1305813652_thumb.p

Every single one of them a genre of music. What the actual f**k?

It will f**k up targeted advertising.

I often like random pages on facebook depending on how my mood goes, or for reasons nobody else would get. Probably the only "annoying" thing I do, I should really try harder.