Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Does anybody else hate going on Facebook in the morning after a heavy drinking session ? I always end up trying to get my hole off the first, unlucky, decent looking bird that happens to pop up on my chat. The next morning when I stumble out my bed, I always have a bad feeling in my gut that I have got myself into some deep shite or ive really embarrassed myself. If it's not trying to get my hole, it's winding up the old firm fans, laughing at someone who I probably shouldn't, or telling a fat wee gobshite how much I despise her and everyone associated with her. :lol:

This is one of the saddest things that I have ever read on P&B.

Today should be fun, like it always is when the old firm are playing. It has already started on mine with "mon the gers. i can smell victory". Now I worked with this guy for 2 years and not once did he ever mention even being slightly interested in football. He has since moved into a flat with a Rangers supporter and now has almost daily Rangers status updates, despite living in Fife and having no connection to Glasgow whatsoever.

Infact, I just read that back. Not someone I want to know. Deleted.

I avoid Facebook during match days, far too many people who would rather write abuse about a rival than just celebrate there own teams success.

Reading through my news feed, I never realised I had so much Rangers fans on Facebook.

Only because they only started posting today.

The only rangers posts I have seen on mine have come from a certain C.Muir. :lol:

Within a few seconds of each other, from the same person:

Hail hail, police to be honest trying to invoke a riot in the gallowgate, but here is to all fellow Celtic supporters for our conduct, Hail, Hail xx

Just back from the Sarri Heed, and then the squirrel (Where my dad used to take my mum on a Saturday night) all changed but nostalgic non the less!. Thanks for bringing me up to be a tim xx

Annnnnd delete.

Here's what has appeared on my news feed today...

"I would just like to say a HA HA to Celtic in Neil Lennon and a CONGRATULATIONS to GLASGOW RANGERS in WALTER SMITH"

"aaaaaahhhhh bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy na na na na na"

"Mon the gers, get it up ye lennon ye pug faced ginger twat. haha"

"WATP woo hoo xxxxx"

"party at mines. whos cumin ahhhhh bouncy"

"End of the day Celtic your 2nd best team in Glasgow n if your 2nd in Glasgow you are last......"

"we are the people"

This was from 5 different people. I know for a fact 4 of them haven't been to a single game this season.

Just saw one of the most pointless ever posts on facebook. Person posts on other persons wall "omg btw got something to tell you". Said person then comments "omg bbm me". Then original poster says "omg i just did answer me". Does it not make sense to just bbm the person in the first place?

Here's what has appeared on my news feed today...

"I would just like to say a HA HA to Celtic in Neil Lennon and a CONGRATULATIONS to GLASGOW RANGERS in WALTER SMITH"

"aaaaaahhhhh bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy na na na na na"

"Mon the gers, get it up ye lennon ye pug faced ginger twat. haha"

"WATP woo hoo xxxxx"

"party at mines. whos cumin ahhhhh bouncy"

"End of the day Celtic your 2nd best team in Glasgow n if your 2nd in Glasgow you are last......"

"we are the people"

This was from 5 different people. I know for a fact 4 of them haven't been to a single game this season.

Must be such a big football 'fan' having never heard of Partick Thistle or Queens Park (or any other team in Scotland by the looks of it).

On another note the Celtic fans on my facebook seem to be taking not winning the title rather well.

Edited by AUFC Somerset

I have a few rangers fans, and Facebook has been filled with YouTube videos of Rangers songs and uploads of Walter Smith's face. One guy has actually changed his profile picture to old Watty

I have a few rangers fans, and Facebook has been filled with YouTube videos of Rangers songs and uploads of Walter Smith's face. One guy has actually changed his profile picture to old Watty

Similarly a lassie on my page has changed her profile to Walter Smith(suppose I can hardly talk as mine is a mock FIFA12 cover with Martin Hardie) and was up pretty much all night posting Rangers songs.

On the flip side I have one rather defiant Celtic supporter on my page who's joined:

Support Neil Lennon

Stand as one with Neil Lennon unbroken and unbowed

That amazing moment when the whole of Parkhead done the huddle 15.05.11

This isn't the end. This is the begining. Neil Lennon

15/5/11 The day we were all Neil Lennon

Some of you may remember me getting into a heated debate over Facebook over the referee strike, this is the same person. Also, the incorrect spelling of beginning is the page's spelling.