Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Today she posted "anyone know how long it takes to boil a few eggs?" I've no idea how this girl manages to survive in her own flat by herself.

If only Kirk Broadfoot had the foresight to ask Facebook.

A swear to GOD if some obnoxious moron does not stop pushing and pushing this evening am gnna friggen loose it with them !!

This is about the fifth sort of update from a waste of oxygen I have in my class at college today. This isn't my main gripe, it's the part of the convo where one of her friends asks her what's up and she replies "BBM meee!"

Finally lost it with her and told her to get a fucking grip and get it posted, whatever it was. She is an attention-seeking c**t and generally brings nothing to the table in actually existing.

Rangers fans out in force tonight after the "Neil Lennon incident".

Pfffft Lennon not doing interviews.....Thats coz he's running away shite scared!
Ally and walter wouldnt get them! They aint cheeky ,arrogant complete and utter bell end, c**t brings it on himself. p***k
Well in that fan, lennon is scum. End of story, horrible wee man that he is!!
Lennon crying in the dug out hahaha that fan top lad

Some examples, morons mad.gif

Deleted it, although no one with half a fucking brain would want to add her.

Yep, the blacking out of one tab sets the imagination wild.

I don't even see what the problem is, you actually fair fucked it up, and didn't need to comment yourself.

Yep, the blacking out of one tab sets the imagination wild.

I don't even see what the problem is, you actually fair fucked it up, and didn't need to comment yourself.

It's been going on all year and has been biting at my titties. Probably shouldn't have bothered but the amount of bitching that goes on at times makes me wonder why I haven't deleted the lot of them before now.

Someone on my facebook posts "night" every single night. But when she gets comments from other people saying "night" she is still online 15 minutes later to reply to it. :huh:

night night sweetie. XxxX