Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

No i'm not her friend, I've seen her and she looks like Admiral Ackbar.

lol, haha she does look weird.

I loved how he took pictures and put them on FB as his new car, but my mum drives it. I got caught with him in the lift once and he told me he was going to Thailand for 6 day a week training sessions with Thai kick boxers. I asked him what he would do on the 7th day, he said " Go on an elephant trek" .

Complete fud.laugh.gif

mind him telling us all that he will be cruising in his mini. coming into work.. noticed the turn up for his 2 (3 :unsure: ) leaving nights.

think he took the hint and had the grace not to turn up for the third

He also once told me he was distantly related to Jack Daniels and is entitled to discounts when he buys it.

hahaha rocket to the moon

mind him telling us all that he will be cruising in his mini. coming into work.. noticed the turn up for his 2 (3 :unsure: ) leaving nights.

The poor b*****d was always off one one, he always had to go one better, if you had been to Tenerife he'd been to Elevenerife. His leaving nights escapade was a complete farce. i remember seeing him at his Xmas night out, it was half 7 he had finished work at 5.30 and had to go back to Fife to get changed and come back to Edinburgh. In that time he had told me he had demolished 2 bottles of vodka. He was stone cold sober.

Lies

The poor b*****d was always off one one, he always had to go one better, if you had been to Tenerife he'd been to Elevenerife. His leaving nights escapade was a complete farce. i remember seeing him at his Xmas night out, it was half 7 he had finished work at 5.30 and had to go back to Fife to get changed and come back to Edinburgh. In that time he had told me he had demolished 2 bottles of vodka. He was stone cold sober.

Lies

typical baxter. im pure wasted, been drinking since new year, its now march.. mental

next breath.

been doing my mma training till midnight every night, body is a temple. off the drink now. been a while.

a regular moon beams.

How do I 'ignore' someone on facebook?

either delet them, or set them up on their own list.. and turn it off so they never see you online

How do I 'ignore' someone on facebook?

Hover over the top right corner of their posts until a cross appears and click it. You'll get the options to hide that post, that friend or mark as spam. Choose to hide that person and you'll still have them as a friend, can still see their wall, but they won't come up in your newsfeed.

Hover over the top right corner of their posts until a cross appears and click it. You'll get the options to hide that post, that friend or mark as spam. Choose to hide that person and you'll still have them as a friend, can still see their wall, but they won't come up in your newsfeed.

Thanks

No i'm not her friend, I've seen her and she looks like Admiral Ackbar.

I loved how he took pictures and put them on FB as his new car, but my mum drives it. I got caught with him in the lift once and he told me he was going to Thailand for 6 day a week training sessions with Thai kick boxers. I asked him what he would do on the 7th day, he said " Go on an elephant trek" .

Complete fud.laugh.gif

He also once told me he was distantly related to Jack Daniels and is entitled to discounts when he buys it.

Lies

please name this guy! i have got to add him, sounds like a complete rocket!

I love people with the lying affliction, fuckin great they are!

There's someone on my facebook who is calling hearts a disgrace and basically saying that they're deliberately losing to rangers. He really needs to open his eyes. It's expected from him though as every post he makes is either praising celtic or critising rangers or any team that they are beating.

I posted a rant on facebook last night about people posting pointless status updates and "check-ins". Some of the replies i received were priceless.

Oh, come on. You're a Fifer. Why spend money sending half a dozen texts when you can just check-in once? :P

You can't get check-ins, as annoying and pointless as they are, on a Fife mobile...

CupPhone.jpg

Some updates i've had today include

"Wish I could bring my wee nana back! Miss and love her so much it hurts! Think about u everydayy Nana. Always in my heart ♥ Mwahhhhh ♥ x x x" - Sorry do you think she is f**king readng Facebook,She died years ago. Why do you feel the need to share this with me?

"There comes a point in your life when "FUN" no longer means bar hopping, clubbing & being out til 4am! It means DVD's, going out for family dinners, bedtime stories, and sleeping at 10pm. Becoming a parent doesn't change you ... It makes you realise that the little people you created deserve the very best of your time! Re-post this if you are PROUD to be a parent and LOVE your "Boring" life!! ♡" - As above I really could not give a flying feck, Why are you trying to justify the reasons behind you becoming a boring barstewart

"I ♥ jedward" - You are a 27 year old women, If i had an ice pick in my hand right now i'd stab you in the eye you social reject.

Oh aye, and burds that "poke" you, f**k off. If you wanted my attention just sent me a message or phone me.

Rant over for today :blink: