Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Someone said something along the lines of "anyone who votes SNP on Thursday will be getting deleted" then in the comments said "anyone who doesn't vote will be getting deleted" and "anyone who votes Labour will be getting deleted".

I saved him the trouble and deleted him.

You sound as if you've got some right roasters on your friends list mate!!

You're not wrong bud, that one I mentioned is the worst of the lot to be fair. She'd get deleted in an instant but we have a lot of the same close friends and getting her to f**k would be more hassle than it's worth.

"She Can't live with me when I'm Drunk"

"I can't live with her when i'm sober"

It made me chuckle but I can't stand people who live out there full relationship on Facebook as if there in (insert pish gossip girl magazine name here) desperate for fame.

Also a few friends (all girls) are working abroad this year, my news feed is full of spoke to * on Skype today then comments from said girl about the phonecall.

Actually until i read this thread Facebook didn't really annoy me, but now i'm seriously like thinking abut deleting it Like my post if I should.

Tragic!

'may the fourth be with you' on at least 5 peoples status's since this morning.

the over reaction to Osama. hes dead. he cant read what you have written

my cellick minded pals are in true form moaning about going to the match tonight,, loads of travelling to inverness from inverness..

my morning update of who isnt feeling well. 3 today. think its the sunny weather.

and i have someone who's gran died a month ago who keeps posting 'miss you nan'

sod right off the lot of you.

Including yours you bawsack or did you forget i was on this and your pal on Facebook

You're not wrong bud, that one I mentioned is the worst of the lot to be fair. She'd get deleted in an instant but we have a lot of the same close friends and getting her to f**k would be more hassle than it's worth.

Just put her on ignore then... saves deleting them but you don't have to read her shit!

I have to say i'm so glad i came across this thread. The anger some people have has given me some serious laughs whoever mentioned to get it on GN to wider scope i agree definitely has the potential to finish on P+B Gold.

Including yours you bawsack or did you forget i was on this and your pal on Facebook

never posted 'May the fourth as a status mongchops

is said it was almost starwars day, and 11pm is the darkside of the fourth.

my mate brett went one better with his, he drank a shot for every star wars post on his wall and said he was dreading 'the revenge of the fifth'

made me laugh

oh and my attn seeking cousin did the whole, ' bad start to the day' post this morning. but i pissed on her chips after 5 posts by giving away the bad start.

our aunty died :(

This came up on my news feed earlier:

Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room...So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.

There are no words.

never posted 'May the fourth as a status mongchops

is said it was almost starwars day, and 11pm is the darkside of the fourth.

my mate brett went one better with his, he drank a shot for every star wars post on his wall and said he was dreading 'the revenge of the fifth'

made me laugh

oh and my attn seeking cousin did the whole, ' bad start to the day' post this morning. but i pissed on her chips after 5 posts by giving away the bad start.

our aunty died :(

dry.gif

To be honest the worst on my Facebook is our friend Baxter, who reckons he's an MMA star despite being a 3 metre Peter and weighing 6 stone.

dry.gif

To be honest the worst on my Facebook is our friend Baxter, who reckons he's an MMA star despite being a 3 metre Peter and weighing 6 stone.

He's nearly ten feet tall? :o

He's nearly ten feet tall? :o

He'd probably tell you he was!! He floats like a moth and stings like a cloth

He'd probably tell you he was!! He floats like a moth and stings like a cloth

His latest updates are accidentally comical, like how he suplexes his opponents. The twat thinks he's Ric Flair.

He's also got more stories than the Bible, my personal favourites include that he lives in an old 23rd century house and how his girlfriend is planning on opening a high quality art gallery in Lochgelly because she's good at paint by numbers. unsure.gif

His latest updates are accidentally comical, like how he suplexes his opponents. The twat thinks he's Ric Flair.

He's also got more stories than the Bible, my personal favourites include that he lives in an old 23rd century house and how his girlfriend is planning on opening a high quality art gallery in Lochgelly because she's good at paint by numbers. unsure.gif

did you not see her post about not getting any cause of his training ?? :lol:

its like him buying that mini yet he doesnt drive (its his mums)

wait for the engagement. its bound to happen soon

did you not see her post about not getting any cause of his training ?? :lol:

its like him buying that mini yet he doesnt drive (its his mums)

wait for the engagement. its bound to happen soon

No i'm not her friend, I've seen her and she looks like Admiral Ackbar.

I loved how he took pictures and put them on FB as his new car, but my mum drives it. I got caught with him in the lift once and he told me he was going to Thailand for 6 day a week training sessions with Thai kick boxers. I asked him what he would do on the 7th day, he said " Go on an elephant trek" .

Complete fud.laugh.gif

He also once told me he was distantly related to Jack Daniels and is entitled to discounts when he buys it.