Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

You should journey to the house of whoever posted that sickening pish, and kill them in an incredibly painful and bloody fashion.

OMG, i JUST ADDED U AS A FWIEND! *HEART* $%&"!£ U BEEN HIDIN IN MY HEART 4 EVA!!!!1

1. People who post status updates about their infant children. Well done love, you let some moron chuck his beans up your chuffhole and now you have a sprog but I don't care if it "has the sniffles".

2. Women using the term "hubby".

3. People that post tedious pish about their relationship, like "going for dinner with my wonderful boyfriend <insert bawbag here>".

4. People who like their own status.

5. Information about their work or uni/college. We've all had to sit exams in the past and we all have jobs, I don't give a toss about yours.

1. " Im deleting Facebook , like this if you want me to keep it "

dry.gif

There's a burd on mine who would provide good value in posting fairly desperate stuff like 'really need a man' etc, but then eventually posted 'Right, I'm deleting my Facebook account. It just doesn't have the magic anymore'.

It was re-activated within 48 hours.

1. People who post status updates about their infant children. Well done love, you let some moron chuck his beans up your chuffhole and now you have a sprog but I don't care if it "has the sniffles".

2. Women using the term "hubby".

3. People that post tedious pish about their relationship, like "going for dinner with my wonderful boyfriend <insert bawbag here>".

4. People who like their own status.

5. Information about their work or uni/college. We've all had to sit exams in the past and we all have jobs, I don't give a toss about yours.

I laughed harder than was required at this..

I spend far too much time on Facebook (usually procrastining) but the only things on this thread I think I have been guilty of is posting too many music videos and moaning about uni work. I thought this thread would wear me down into some kind of depressive state!

1. Old Firm fans, especially the ones that blindly idolise Diouf and Lennon. THEY ARE c***s - REGARDLESS OF ANY FOOTBALL ENDEAVOURS.
  2. Farmville etc. - Blocked it all now, but my god it was annoying.
  3. <insert c**t> has answered a question about you, click to unlock the answer! - No. If you have an opinion about me that you might want me to see, why don't you just tell me.
  4. Invites to things when people have just added their entire friends list.
  5. When people incessantly talk to you in the wee chat box. I never intend spending more than a minute or two on facebook, and now you're making me feel obliged to stay longer to talk to you. Occasionally is fine, but not every time I'm on! I usually just get off the page ASAP to give the impression that I'd left the site before the box appeared.

I spend far too much time on Facebook (usually procrastining) but the only things on this thread I think I have been guilty of is posting too many music videos and moaning about uni work. I thought this thread would wear me down into some kind of depressive state!

1. Old Firm fans, especially the ones that blindly idolise Diouf and Lennon. THEY ARE c***s - REGARDLESS OF ANY FOOTBALL ENDEAVOURS.
  2. Farmville etc. - Blocked it all now, but my god it was annoying.
  3. <insert c**t> has answered a question about you, click to unlock the answer! - No. If you have an opinion about me that you might want me to see, why don't you just tell me.
  4. Invites to things when people have just added their entire friends list.
  5. When people incessantly talk to you in the wee chat box. I never intend spending more than a minute or two on facebook, and now you're making me feel obliged to stay longer to talk to you. Occasionally is fine, but not every time I'm on! I usually just get off the page ASAP to give the impression that I'd left the site before the box appeared.

Go offline on facebook chat then. :huh:

Haven't read the rest of the thread but I have to say girls are guilty of just about everything that annoys me on facebook.

1. Attention seeking posts who are just praying for their friends to ask "are u ok hunni?"

2. Those stupid little black hearts especially when posted on someone's wall without an actual message to go along with it, fucking pointless.

3. Song lyrics, especially if written there because they're "cute".

4. People joining pointless as f**k groups that say things because they're "cute".

5. People who can't spell i.e text language.

Also Old Firm bigots who use Diouf etc for their profile picture, as if anyone would want to look like that p***k.

There are quite a few on mine who are absolutely dreadful for posting banal shit about stuff their kids have done. Last week there was a post from one of them about their 8 year old child successfully making a cheese toastie. The worst aspect of it however was her equally banal friends posting their congratulations on this magnificent feat.

Another one I've just remembered, people putting their education as Hogworts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, or The University of Cambridge or their occupation as F.C Barcelona centre forward, £122,00pw.

Edited by McKee

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。

/▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚...just sprinkling a little Love on your page..... ˚ ✰* ★

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚

There are quite a few on mine who are absolutely dreadful for posting banal shit about stuff their kids have done. Last week there was a post from one of them about their 8 year old child successfully making a cheese toastie. The worst aspect of it however was her equally banal friends posting their congratulations on this magnificent feat.

That part made me laugh :lol:

Probably already been mentioned but I briefly visited Facebook today, a rare occasion for me as normally I visit it once a month (slight exaggeration perhaps).

People (or in this instance 'a person') who tell everyone their fucking sob story. 'Oh my dad shouted at me. He is such a p***k' or 'Oh my mum is such a bitch when she's had a drink. I think I should leave home'. f**k off then, leave home, go somewhere where there is no possibility that you can access the internet and bore us with your tragic life. Same person in question also had a fucking sob story over 'looked in the mirror today and thought I was ugly'. It's time to face up to facts, you did have a severe beating from the ugly stick when you were a child and no amount of pouring your heart out on Facebook is going to change this.

Aye so people pouring their heart out onto Facebook is tragic.