Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1. When people write something about someone not on facebook rather than saying it to their face

2. When burds write stuff like "raging" or "can't believe what happened today or "don't even speak to me worst mood ever" so people will ask them what's wrong.

3. People abusing the check in feature by checking in places like their bed or making up a name for somewhere only them and about 3 of their friends know what it means.

4. Old firm tit for tat shite.

5. Writing stuff about a program everyone is watching.

Edited by Geedub-MFC

1. When people write something about someone not on facebook rather than saying it to their face

2. When burds write stuff like "raging" or "can't believe what happened today or "don't even speak to me worst mood ever" so people will ask them what's wrong.

3. People abusing the check in feature by checking in places like their bed or making up a name for somewhere only them and about 3 of their friends know what it means.

4. Old firm tit for tat shite.

These 4, particularly #2... they then always reply with "I'll PM you" or "fone me in 10".

1. Posting up songs constantly

and that one- although people who use it like twitter probably fall into this category as well.

Another one off the top of my head is couples who "like" everything the other does

1) "Love my boyfriend/girlfriend"

2) Work drama spilling onto Facebook

3) iPod/Blackberry etc users updating when drunk aka every day with random skite aka quotes

4) "Such and such" film is amazing! (Everyone says so what happened when The Kings Speech came out)

5) People boasting about brilliant lie-ins from work (just as annoying as those complaining about working too much)

Song lyrics

30 day photo/somg thing

When folk you've not spoken to for 6 years wishes you a happy birthday

When a single person clogs up the homepage by going on a 20 minute "like" spree

Pictures with captions like "IF UR TAGGED UR LOVED"

Nae order.

1. Girls (and it's always a girl) who post attention-seeking shite - 'worst mood ever like' or 'OMG liek sum ppl need 2 get a grip!!!!!!!!! Fuckin ragin!!!!!!'.

2. The stock response to the above that pretty much never fails to materialise - 'whats wrong ***? x'

3. Anything posted in text talk.

4. <friends name> likes <whatever> and 72 other pages.

5. People who excessively tag their friends in statuses. Again, it tends to be girls that are bad for this.

Number 2 is 'H' stars, btw, not the other one.

Edited by Michael W

As has been said already, the fucking attention-seeking pish such as "Aaaaargh" or "Maybe I'll just kill myself since I'm clearly not good enough for some people."

Get to f**k and suck my balls people.

One of my actual close male mates sometimes does this, and every time I look at him I feel as though he was born wrong or something..

As well as the ones already mentioned...

1) People updating it constantly with the same mundane pish that nobody ever responds to. "Just on my way to placement", who gives a f**k?

2) Girls who constantly comment on their other female friends photo's saying "gorgeous" or "babe you are stunning". So obvious they're trying to get compliments back, c***s.

3) People who "like" something and then say underneath "like", aye we get the point dickhead.

4) Things like "like my status and I'll tell you my first impression of you". Please die of AIDS.

5) Friends you haven't seen in ages inviting you to club nights every fucking day, when you don't even live in the same city. Deleted, c***s.

1. " Im deleting Facebook , like this if you want me to keep it "

<_<

I've never seen this one before, that's utterly tragic if anyone has ever done this.

I must have OK mates on Facebook as I can't think of many things that actually bother me. Old Firm fans piss me off when they play each other, it's the only time half the people on my friends list actually care about football, which is quite sad.

The comments about not wanting to speak to you so they'll ask whats up gets me. Posting it on a semi-public website's the way to go about it

Not posting but when people change their names, someone liked one of my cousins posts and I noticed he'd changed his second name to Cfc, sad person. There's also this fat c**t from my school who's name is Creami Good Ness, probably cause he eats shiteloads of cream eggs but that's not a name you fat p***k.

30 Day Song challenge(although I'm doing the football one ph34r.gif)

Farmville and shit, requests from it as well, at least I can hide the news feed posts.

The "drunk" statuses, because if you're actually that hammered you can login to a computer.

People who give me shit for posting on a status, if they've added me on facebook why are they pissed off when I say something on a status? I remember one guy doing it when I just harmlessly asked him what the score of a match he'd just played in was.

Can't really say the posting songs or liking pages because I've been guilty of doing it in the past, probably why they decided to group liking pages together. Although in my defense, I only like pages that I've seen on my news feed, so it's my friends' fault(s).

Not much I can add to what's already being said.

"o2 numbers phone me :D x" is one from a particular lassie I have that gets on my nuts. Why would someone phone you if you're sitting at a computer online you utter twonk?

In reply to forehead, I often update my status if I'm drunk, mainly on my phone mind you and the fact I'm automatically signed in on my phone/laptop. I can see where you're coming from though where people can log-in fine then proceed to deliberately putting spelling and grammar mistakes in their statuses, pretending to be drunk.

Not much I can add to what's already being said.

"o2 numbers phone me :D x" is one from a particular lassie I have that gets on my nuts. Why would someone phone you if you're sitting at a computer online you utter twonk?

In reply to forehead, I often update my status if I'm drunk, mainly on my phone mind you and the fact I'm automatically signed in on my phone/laptop. I can see where you're coming from though where people can log-in fine then proceed to deliberately putting spelling and grammar mistakes in their statuses, pretending to be drunk.

That is fucking sad.

1. As others have said, the girls (and it is always girls) who go "sooo upset" or "soooo pissed off". No. Just f**k off.

2. The people that will show a great deal of enthusiasm behind a particular sporting event despite not having any interest in the sport before this. Example, last night "yass come on Ireland, what a try!" This person is not a fan of rugby. Die.

3. Depressing statuses. And lyrics included in that. One example: "Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart." Please go and stick your head in the oven.

4. Old firm fans. You don't go to games, shut the f**k up.

5. Wee neddy minks. "ayyeee ahh noohhh shhee tellt meh". Away you go back to Bebo you societal disaster.

Don't know if you can tell, people annoy me sometimes.

1. There's a girl on my FB who posts almost weekly "Why did i let him use me again? Do i neva learn????!!!" - Well clearly not you stupid c**t or you wouldn't keep shagging him then getting ignored you fucking bunny boiler. This reminds me, must delete her.

2. Old Firm Fuckwits. It's either "Mon the Gers WATP Celtic scum" or "Lennon is ghod. TAL!!!" f**k off and die you c***s. Slowly.

3. Farmville. "I need help to raise my barn". No you don't. You need a life you fucking tragic individual. Only eclipsed by people who have farmville photos in their albums which look worse than the grapics in a Spectrum 48K game.

4. Those long statuses about stuff like mental illness, disability or cancer that end with "97% of people on Facebook that read this won't repost this as their status". You're fucking right i won't.

5. Text talk. One of my mates is especially guilt of this. I geniunely can barely understand any of his statuses at all. Whats more annoying is that when he posts one, most of the other comments tend to be answered with either "f**k aye mate" or similarly worded answers.