Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This is the local memories Facebook group post. You may not like it but this is what peak looks like.

978A606E-5DB6-4F98-87C3-E331AEB9F539.png

That sort of shit makes me want to chew my own head off. Mostly because it's people my age and younger who are posting it.

Nobody fucking CARES!!!

"Shops were all closed on a Sunday"

Yeah and we all used to whinge like f**k that all the shops were closed on a Sunday so much that they started opening on a Sunday. Hardly a decent indicator of halcyon days.

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

"Shops were all closed on a Sunday"

Yeah and we all used to whinge like f**k that all the shops were closed on a Sunday so much that they started opening on a Sunday. Hardly a decent indicator of halcyon days.

I turn into a seething mess any time I happen to be in England on a Sunday, and f**k all opens before 12 ,except for "browsing" half an hour before.

f**k going back to everywhere being shut on a Sunday

On 16/08/2022 at 07:33, RH33 said:

Back to school day!

I feel like 2012 was only yestarday , when i first discovered the gen nonsense and folk commenting on the first day of school posts, those kids will be in their final years of the high school this year

where does the time go? 

Her maw is murder for posting pics of her grandchildren (my child included) on Facebook and tbh I fucking hate it. She's no clue about online security and there is no need for so many photos of my child to be on there. Cba getting into that argument over it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...