Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Edit: after actually reading it, is the issue just that there are foreign people around? Seems to be the main concern.

That's what the locals here in Romania tell me. Some curious bearded foreigner "asking if fans are allowed into football matches yet" but really trying to steal their children into prostitution.

• 5 weeks later...

The Edinburgh Evening News Facebook page has some right weirdos on it. Apparently someone was sitting in their car in the Craigleith Retail Park when someone tried to get in and demanded money from them. The police have asked for witnesses and dashcam footage but never fear because I think Steven Sutherland has solved the case...

WTF.PNG.fedd5f70e97a8d2bd757980b19cc71c4.PNG

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

I love it when folk use gay as a noun. Hopefully such grammar catches on and we get replies like "Yet another crime committed by a fat and yet nothing but silence from the obese community!"

Won't be a problem if the fat is also a gay.

9 hours ago, RiG said:

The Edinburgh Evening News Facebook page has some right weirdos on it. Apparently someone was sitting in their car in the Craigleith Retail Park when someone tried to get in and demanded money from them. The police have asked for witnesses and dashcam footage but never fear because I think Steven Sutherland has solved the case...

WTF.PNG.fedd5f70e97a8d2bd757980b19cc71c4.PNG

That is amazing tbh. Posted from the 1950s

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

That is amazing tbh. Posted from the 1950s

Mind someone posted about how they had confronted a Muslim woman to explain a terrorist attack after it happened, and then said something about a "mealy mouthed reply".... Same energy

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Mind someone posted about how they had confronted a Muslim woman to explain a terrorist attack after it happened, and then said something about a "mealy mouthed reply".... Same energy

Here we are!

I was in Brussels two months later, could've been me. 

56f27e9e150000ad000b2eb2.jpeg

Edited by Michael W