Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Notice these never say let's stop giving rich MPS expenses or lets stop the tax breaks for huge companies.

Or let's stop giving billions to "defence" contractors or to Betty Windsor and her brood. That would allow a few extra quid a week for the auld yins, eh?

23 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Or let's stop giving billions to "defence" contractors or to Betty Windsor and her brood. That would allow a few extra quid a week for the auld yins, eh?

Sad to say that a fair chunk, maybe a majority, of the auld yins would turn it down to maintain our defences against foreigners and ensure Her Glorious Majesty forever reigns over her grateful subjects.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

FB_IMG_1631556893790.jpg.8e9a6751ed47525ea96ff68b9c30abb2.jpg

Straight out of Nigel Farages PC.

I need new friends.

The first of the very few people I've unfriended on Facebook earned that honour by posting this crap. She's also the type who would howl with outrage at the very idea of her taxes being used to "help our own". 

22 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I wonder if crap like this is posted on people's Facebook pages in other countries, can't imagine this being the kind of patter from the Danish. Maybe just too many easy targets for bots in the UK. 

dee3fb1bb84de6b9960e2c6f1ec2d74283b0410d2fc31527d00d1dff33b82166_1.webp

4 hours ago, thistledo said:

I wonder if crap like this is posted on people's Facebook pages in other countries, can't imagine this being the kind of patter from the Danish. Maybe just too many easy targets for bots in the UK. 

My Facebook is about 50:50 English:German. The same p!sh gets posted as much in German. Recent example was someone having a rant / demanding that the GEZ (TV licence in Germany) gets binned, with a ‚I bet  no one will dare share‘ at the bottom.

Same with the anti-vaxx stuff. Most of them will also post AfD nonsense as well.  

There are fruitloops in every country.