Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

One of these on the inverness neighbourhood watch recently. Some daft bint had found string tied to her wheelie bin. It was dognappers after her puppy. When it was pointed out to her that they could just text each other the address, well apparently they don't do this cause its traceable, and she'd foned the police and THANKED her and told her it was a problem in the area.

Utter look at me bull shit.

It was mud splashed up a fence the other week, cause yknow, if your going to steal a dog flinging mud up a fence is the easiest way to do it, obvs.

By now, there genuinely must be people randomly leaving shite outside of homes for shits 'n' giggles, knowing that there'll be some roaster spewing online about how the three Golden Wonder packets on their fence were left as a sign that they have a Golden Retriever, and they walk it at 3pm every day.

On 02/08/2021 at 12:34, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

One of these on the inverness neighbourhood watch recently. Some daft bint had found string tied to her wheelie bin. It was dognappers after her puppy. When it was pointed out to her that they could just text each other the address, well apparently they don't do this cause its traceable, and she'd foned the police and THANKED her and told her it was a problem in the area.

Utter look at me bull shit.

It was mud splashed up a fence the other week, cause yknow, if your going to steal a dog flinging mud up a fence is the easiest way to do it, obvs.

The stringdemic has reached Hilton.

I'm sure Hilton is full of pedigree dogs that that gypsies are desperate to steal.

image.png.3dd7452c26ed0686fa5cf73a8a0fb138.png

I mind when I was wee my mum was adamant that the Jehovas had scratched an X onto our door because she wasn't interested. Never had the heart to tell her that I'd etched it on with the tip of one of those banger-strip rockets things, just cause I was a little c**t and I felt like it.

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The stringdemic has reached Hilton.

I'm sure Hilton is full of pedigree dogs that that gypsies are desperate to steal.

image.png.3dd7452c26ed0686fa5cf73a8a0fb138.png

Andy sounds like a sound lad. Probably a P&B regular.

7 hours ago, Swarley said:

Anyway

I went out this morning and I have dog shite outside my gate. I'm in Sydney, Australia has anyone else noticed? Watch ur fur babies when you let them out. BE A WARE!

Shared Perth (not WA!)

7 hours ago, Swarley said:

Anyway

I went out this morning and I have dog shite outside my gate. I'm in Sydney, Australia has anyone else noticed? Watch ur fur babies when you let them out. BE A WARE!

Have you got a dog?

If so I think it’s done a shit outside your gate. 

HTH

On 07/08/2021 at 08:06, Day of the Lords said:

Amazing emoji23.png Screenshot_20210807-080346_Facebook.jpg

My neighbour is one of these Facebook community gossips and has an Alaskan Malamute that's she's always paranoid about getting stolen. I might put one of these sticks or spill some drops of paint at her front gate and await the Facebook rage.