Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

16 hours ago, ajwffc said:

. FB_IMG_1618538809867.jpeg

Christ on a bike.  To be fair ,at least this FB "poet" appears to at least have some passing acquaintance with iambic pentameter, unlike all the others.  He/she just can't count.  

On 14/04/2021 at 17:49, Raidernation said:

Guilty

Just posted a fundraiser for school.
If we get to $250 I’ll let them dye my hair purple for a week.

Pretty sure you could make that on here alone, depending on the cause.

Also, house spiders die in the wild, so I'm told. And what are baby caterpillars doing that they need rescued?

54 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Pretty sure you could make that on here alone, depending on the cause.

Also, house spiders die in the wild, so I'm told. And what are baby caterpillars doing that they need rescued?

You'd think they would just leg it themselves

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There’s literally 1 million ants just outside my back door at the moment and the kettle is currently boiling.

20800136_846100895549896_479125693394536

Never realised there were so many gullible idiots out there. One of my friends has shared a post to win a 150,000 house that over 11000 others have too on a page that was created just yesterday!

Edited by garybs

2 hours ago, garybs said:

Never realised there were so many gullible idiots out there. One of my friends has shared a post to win a 150,000 house that over 11000 others have too on a page that was created just yesterday!

First day on the internet?

You'll all be relieved to hear that the dog which was stolen from a back garden in Kendal this morning was found in the neighbours' garden following a massive search lasting 45 minutes. (Less the time it took to make a post on Facebook).

You'll all be relieved to hear that the dog which was stolen from a back garden in Kendal this morning was found in the neighbours' garden following a massive search lasting 45 minutes. (Less the time it took to make a post on Facebook).
Similar in Forfar. "MY DOG HAS BEEN TAKEN BY DOG THIEVES!!!111" - Within half an hour it was pointed out that her ex had it and the OP together with loads of Maws crying about "fur babies" and "wHy aReNt tHe PoLiCe DoInG aNyThInG" rants was gone.

You could literally wipe every single person commenting on that thread off the face of the earth and not negatively affect society one iota. Cretins.