Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 22/03/2021 at 19:55, Salvo Montalbano said:

Neither of those things are nearly as annoying as the "happy 6 month birthday
!!!" and the like.

I have a few mates who's partners ended up on social media with a fuckin picture and a card for EVERY month until they were 1yo

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2021 at 16:31, throbber said:

B9AC12A6-C109-4551-AA96-2561E78BD14F.jpeg

My maw actually bought me a couple of pairs of these when I was a teenager. Warm and comfy as f**k but you did feel like you were sewn into your pants and obviously would have proven a barrier to my mad shagger exploits had I had any. 

33 minutes ago, thistledo said:

hDHXOMS.jpg

Definitely people stealing dogs and not just a cyclist and someone walking through the park. 

Especially when you consider that "all the thefts" actually means no thefts at all 

Those t-shirts / vests are designed for folk with additional needs who wear incontinence products. A lot of places are funny about advertising medical equipment so that's why they're not advertised as such.

Anyway I am astonished that there are any dugs left in the UK with their original owners the amount of them that are nicked. Seems to be every white van has a few folk in it tanning dugs.

8 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Those t-shirts / vests are designed for folk with additional needs who wear incontinence products. A lot of places are funny about advertising medical equipment so that's why they're not advertised as such.

I just love the look on yer man's face. Like James Bond glancing sideways at Le Chiffre across the bacarrat table. While wearing a babygro.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Really 😂 

My maw had me three pairs out of matalan when I was 16/17. Fucking hell maw