Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Reading this morning a few morons moaning about how they aren't getting a bonus like NHS staff. No idea what they do but they clearly aren't part of the NHS payroll. 

Then some absolute spanner, a self declared bus driver starts mumping on about how he's the one transporting all these key workers. Well, talk to your company then you utter moron. I'm sure Brian Soutar would love to give all of his drivers a £500 bonus but he's too selfish to do so. 

this link keeps popping up 

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2020/11/02/here-is-bill-gates-injectable-biochip-for-those-who-think-it-is-conspiracy-theory/?fbclid=IwAR2DN0pDkfiUZYwbJuq5PCM88yMRWBMHKlOdEOfpp3w7sdelr-4BtshCelY

yes they are going to inject you with a microchip to track you when you spend most of your life posting on social media on a smartphone 

3 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

this link keeps popping up 

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2020/11/02/here-is-bill-gates-injectable-biochip-for-those-who-think-it-is-conspiracy-theory/?fbclid=IwAR2DN0pDkfiUZYwbJuq5PCM88yMRWBMHKlOdEOfpp3w7sdelr-4BtshCelY

yes they are going to inject you with a microchip to track you when you spend most of your life posting on social media on a smartphone 

That sounds great, no need for folk poking sticks up your nose, just a message on your phone to say you've caught Covid.

On 23/11/2020 at 00:09, Shotgun said:

Been a while since I've seen one of these.

Image may contain: text that says "S"

Up for almost 24 hours. No shares as yet.

The type of idiots that share that sort of nonsense almost certainly vote for the Conservatives.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The type of idiots that share that sort of nonsense almost certainly vote for the Conservatives.

Right. And piss and moan about how dreadful the NHS is but would squeal like stuck pigs at the mere suggestion of more tax money being spent on it.

On 01/12/2020 at 08:39, Stellaboz said:

Reading this morning a few morons moaning about how they aren't getting a bonus like NHS staff. No idea what they do but they clearly aren't part of the NHS payroll. 

Then some absolute spanner, a self declared bus driver starts mumping on about how he's the one transporting all these key workers. Well, talk to your company then you utter moron. I'm sure Brian Soutar would love to give all of his drivers a £500 bonus but he's too selfish to do so. 

I seen 1 pop up where some local melt was saying the Scottish government should give a bonus to the supermarket staff who worked.

I still await my reply after I asked " are you seriously asking the Scottish government to pay a bonus to private company staff?"

I do notice a link between the people who hate NS and the folk going Tonto that the NHS are getting a bonus and nobody else.

On 09/08/2019 at 07:01, ajwffc said:

. FB_IMG_1565298870881.jpeg

On 13/08/2019 at 06:09, ICTChris said:

No Billy and Natasha.  Just no.

As someone that hasn't been on FB for 5 years or something I am loving going through this thread. 

On 02/01/2020 at 13:37, ajwffc said:
On 02/01/2020 at 00:10, Gaz FFC said:
Screenshot_20200102-000954.thumb.png.5fd378ca3bc9d340af810d978b434ed6.png

You should point out to them that the two men that were sentenced to 8 months is jail for throwing bacon inside a mosque (they were found guilty and sentenced for criminal damage and a racial public order offence) are/were(happened in 2016) both Polish.

There is someone local to me that got prosecuted for chucking bacon at a mosque, they are a member of the SDL and walk around in a leather jacket with their name, "SDL" and "Bacon Division" on it. 

12 hours ago, Stormzy said:

There is someone local to me that got prosecuted for chucking bacon at a mosque, they are a member of the SDL and walk around in a leather jacket with their name, "SDL" and "Bacon Division" on it. 

Presumably Bacon Division is within the Gammon Regiment?