Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 23/10/2020 at 22:14, Boghead ranter said:

Seeing this a lot already,  please GTF

Screenshot_20201023-221308_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yay! Society has come up with a way to make those of us with a birthday on 24th December enjoy it even less. 
Joint birthday/christmas presents, friends heading off to see their relatives, family too busy preparing for the next day, venues and pubs shutting early, meet the latest addition - being guilt tripped into banging a saucepan with a wooden spoon in the pitch black on your doorstep in the middle of winter. 
</rant>

16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"Sadly, Phil has been forced to keep his lifestyle choices secret".

By releasing a video about it on to the internet.

Probably the main thing to give away it being a piss take. Parts of it look fairly convincing though and with all the weirdos out there it would be if no surprise to me to find out this activity goes on regularly around the Western world.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Probably the main thing to give away it being a piss take. Parts of it look fairly convincing though and with all the weirdos out there it would be if no surprise to me to find out this activity goes on regularly around the Western world.

It seems like there's a surprisingly big adult baby community. I don't quite understand how it would occur to someone that it might be fun to dress up like a baby and take a massive dump in a nappy. Makes you wonder if some of the incontinent auld yins have just been waiting for an excuse.

Edit: I used to know a lassie who worked as a dominatrix, and she had several 'adult baby' clients. Apparently they paid very well.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You would have to be slightly on the nonce scale to be turned on by adult baby stuff though of course.

You get the impression that they were nonced themselves, or at the very least fantasise about it having happened, which is very odd.

Still, so long as they aren't hurting anybody, and all that. Or turn up to the site with the baby clobber on  :shutup

49 minutes ago, Stan Hope said:

even though this seems like a joke, i found it uncomfortable viewing, 

I doubt I would make that video for anything under £100 k. Even to be happy to act it out seems like a weird choice if you aren’t some sort of deviant in real life. Someone would have also had to go to the hassle of making the adult sized cot with the door on it as well which wouldn’t have been a quick 5 minute assembly either.

1 minute ago, Stan Hope said:

you make a strong case, i didnt get as far as the cot

Well the cot would have had to be specially made of course which isn’t going to be cheap or easy. I think the fact he talks about being judged irl but still goes ahead with the video and the partners line of “it’s like having a baby but without the burden of child birth” gives the game up a little bit.

I still think a guy pretending to be a guy who likes pretending to be a baby is likely a nonce regardless. 

18 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It seems like there's a surprisingly big adult baby community. I don't quite understand how it would occur to someone that it might be fun to dress up like a baby and take a massive dump in a nappy. Makes you wonder if some of the incontinent auld yins have just been waiting for an excuse.

Edit: I used to know a lassie who worked as a dominatrix, and she had several 'adult baby' clients. Apparently they paid very well.

Why does that not surprise me? :)

Some tremendous idiocy on our local Facebook page through the week where some attention-seeking dafty (why is it always middle-aged women with dog ear filters?) posted up that her daughter had gone to the local co-op store but was made anxious by two guys in a white van that kept changing parking spaces in the car park to follow her. Naturally this was followed by the usual mixture of scheme goblins with "OMG Hunni are you OK?!?!?" and "where are the police when u need thm" (she never called the Police incidentally, Facebook being the obvious first point of contact). There was also the obligatory ex-TA w****r offering to go down and "have a word with them" if only this hadn't happened several hours before. 

ACTUAL STORY: Two boys had finished work, one wanted to buy some fags. Driver dropped him off at the door because the car park was full, went and turned to pick him up again before driving off. Even after this had been completely explained and corroborated there will still dafties sharing the OP's pish and saying "aye but they MIGHT have been pedos, u can't be too careful". The OP eventually threw her daughter under the metaphorical bus by telling all and sundry she suffers from anxiety 😂  before one of the page admins binned the thread. 

Fucking mental. Although it was a welcome break from the current obsession over stolen dogs. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Some tremendous idiocy on our local Facebook page through the week where some attention-seeking dafty (why is it always middle-aged women with dog ear filters?) posted up that her daughter had gone to the local co-op store but was made anxious by two guys in a white van that kept changing parking spaces in the car park to follow her. Naturally this was followed by the usual mixture of scheme goblins with "OMG Hunni are you OK?!?!?" and "where are the police when u need thm" (she never called the Police incidentally, Facebook being the obvious first point of contact). There was also the obligatory ex-TA w****r offering to go down and "have a word with them" if only this hadn't happened several hours before. 

ACTUAL STORY: Two boys had finished work, one wanted to buy some fags. Driver dropped him off at the door because the car park was full, went and turned to pick him up again before driving off. Even after this had been completely explained and corroborated there will still dafties sharing the OP's pish and saying "aye but they MIGHT have been pedos, u can't be too careful". The OP eventually threw her daughter under the metaphorical bus by telling all and sundry she suffers from anxiety 😂  before one of the page admins binned the thread. 

Fucking mental. Although it was a welcome break from the current obsession over stolen dogs. 

Your local Fb page sounds so much more eventful than mine, almost a bit jealous. 

19 hours ago, throbber said:

You would have to be slightly on the nonce scale to be turned on by adult baby stuff though of course.

Slightly? Even working with some of the most notorious sex offenders in the country, I've heard a few of them refer to these loons (and the mentalists who dress up in dog/cat suits and the like) as "for the watching". This is the opinion of multiple rapists and necrophiliacs. I think we can see where the bar has been set for their judgment.