Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

It's my 3rd anniversary of deleting Facebook next week and I feel a better person for it every day. 

No more pics of ugly children , no more Old Firm shite in the few days leading up to the game (mostly from lassies who couldn't name more than 2 players from the team they 'support'), no more asking what time something opens or if its an in-service day at the afore mentioned ugly children's school, and no more music hipsters uploading YouTube videos of some obscure band playing some utter shite or some ned uploading the latest ear rape from Ed Sheeran or Gerry Cinammon. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It's my 3rd anniversary of deleting Facebook next week and I feel a better person for it every day. 

No more pics of ugly children , no more Old Firm shite in the few days leading up to the game (mostly from lassies who couldn't name more than 2 players from the team they 'support'), no more asking what time something opens or if its an in-service day at the afore mentioned ugly children's school, and no more music hipsters uploading YouTube videos of some obscure band playing some utter shite or some ned uploading the latest ear rape from Ed Sheeran or Gerry Cinammon. 

Couldn't agree more. It's been just over a year for me and I feel much better for it.  I'd recommend it to anyone.

Let's pretend we have a community and give a shit about anyone or anything else by banging a fucking saucepan in the street for a bit on a Thursday night.

Christ on a fucking bicycle.

On 24/10/2020 at 19:52, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20201024-195143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cricketer Michael Vaughan put that on his Instagram last week.  A rare Yorkshire gammon.  I thought they were all southerners.