Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I’ve decided to start annoying folk that post stupid “defund the polis” or “ my flag was banned from Facebook” shrieking fuckwits because
1. I’m bored of the shite
2. Hopefully these people will unfriend me.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
2 hours ago, throbber said:
207321FE-4F37-45C5-936F-3DF5308FFDF4.thumb.jpeg.2ea1a2a0348ccf57b0fd9cdbdc721b47.jpeg

I imagine the people of Ukraine will be delighted to find out they now live in a no war area.

This is the ultimate old guy who seems okay until your friends with him on Facebook and it all comes out. He’s the only guy on my feed who shares this sort of thing.

Guest bernardblack
It's like that Kevin Bridges joke about the guy on the train assuming you're also a scumbag and sitting further away from someone of a different ethnicity wearing a backpack.
I also find it particularly interesting the people who send me racist "memes" or videos over Fb Messenger, assuming I'm also a racist I guess. Firstly, I'd love to know the real origins of this and secondly, it's just not funny, as in racism aside for a brief moment, it's not comical in any way. I've deleted a few people from Fb recently because of it and more recently challenged a relative on it indicating "that's racist I'd rather not receive that" and in return I got "It's a just a laugh, they'll be doing the same to us" I couldn't even be arsed continuing the conversation after that. 

I hate when you are forwarded a racist/brexit meme on messenger etc. Instant delete

6 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I can’t be the only one with the “Dad’s Army” titles going on in my head as I look at this?

🎶  Who do you think you are kidding Mr Immigrant, if you think you can have our benefits?

We are the boys who will stop your little game, we are the boys who will make you think again.

'Cause who do you think you are kidding Mr Immigrant, if you think old England's done! 🎶

prick.jpg

6 hours ago, throbber said:

It’s the same individual who posts all the racist stuff that posted that as well. He’s definitely not all there.

Usually when I see that sort of stuff, I just do a brief internal eye-roll and move on. But when it's posted by a man, I start thinking about changing the locks.