Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

22 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This one didn't even make it to The University of Life.eh.png.85b802c455d76895bca5b05a81a91990.png

Stunning advertisement for Inverness High School, there.

One can only hope she was there in name only.

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Anyone over the age of 16 who uses Snapchat filters, particularly as a profile photo, should be reported to the police immediately.

My favourites are women in their 30s and 40s who post on local town pages asking if anyone knows of any jobs or houses available for rent. All very well. but when you've got a daft profile pic that makes you look like a fucking cartoon dog, I'd imagine it might limit your opportunities somewhat. 

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

A doddery, auld psychic? Paid for the order before the car behind has even put it in at the first window!

It actually is possible, you order your food at a stand  before the first window then you pay at first window and get your food at second window. The most annoying thing was my Mrs found it hilarious saying she hoped it was true.

It actually is possible, you order your food at a stand  before the first window then you pay at first window and get your food at second window. The most annoying thing was my Mrs found it hilarious saying she hoped it was true.

Well now I’m told it’s possible I’m going to laugh inexplicably and hope that it’s true.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Well now I’m told it’s possible I’m going to laugh inexplicably and hope that it’s true.

I would never choose to have a McDonald’s drive through myself of course but I do remember you don’t order your food at first window. This is still too much to think about at this hour on the Sabbath.