Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Toronto news pages reporting another snow storm forecast this weekend with 5-10 cm of snow expected, cue the usual comments from absolute morons;

"5-10cm?? is that it? We got 20cm in Newfoundland" or "no snow here, I moved to Florida 2 years ago :P" 

Why the f**k are you following a Toronto page then? 

On 22/01/2020 at 12:44, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mind the good old days when manual workers had to physically damage themselves over time, just to put food on the table?

It's all 'elfen safety now innit. These millenniuls want toughenin' up.

On 22/01/2020 at 19:44, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mind the good old days when manual workers had to physically damage themselves over time, just to put food on the table?

Example number 890 that when people say "the good old days" you can just ignore them forever.

Literally nothing was better in the old days.

Not necessarily Facebook but anyone who expresses annual surprise at it getting darker or lighter across the seasons can get in the sea.
I know a lad who posts every year at the longest day saying "that's the nights drawing in now" and gets bites every time.

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I know a lad who posts every year at the longest day saying "that's the nights drawing in now" and gets bites every time.

If my Dad was still alive, I'd be wondering if you were friends with him on Facebook. That was one of his favourites.

Things are getting interesting on my feed this morning. I'm friends with a middle-aged wumman (in real life, I'm friends with her middle-aged husband but she comes along with the deal) who routinely posts the kind of inane shite we talk about on this thread. I've referenced her posts a few times before.

Anyway, she recently accepted the challenge of posting a photograph for 10 consecutive days, each illustrating a film she likes. The fact that she considers this to be a 'challenge' tells you all you need to know but that's by the by. Each day she nominates one of her friends to take up the challenge. You know the kind of thing.

However. not one of her nominees have paid the slightest attention. None of them are doing it. And this morning she's calling them all out for "not being true friends." Some of them are just ignoring it, (or haven't seen it yet) but three of them are fighting back. Insults and abuse flying back and forth, apparently long-held grievances being aired and it really looks like years-long friendships are being flushed down the shitter.

I've got stuff to do but this is too much fun to leave.

13 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Things are getting interesting on my feed this morning. I'm friends with a middle-aged wumman (in real life, I'm friends with her middle-aged husband but she comes along with the deal) who routinely posts the kind of inane shite we talk about on this thread. I've referenced her posts a few times before.

Anyway, she recently accepted the challenge of posting a photograph for 10 consecutive days, each illustrating a film she likes. The fact that she considers this to be a 'challenge' tells you all you need to know but that's by the by. Each day she nominates one of her friends to take up the challenge. You know the kind of thing.

However. not one of her nominees have paid the slightest attention. None of them are doing it. And this morning she's calling them all out for "not being true friends." Some of them are just ignoring it, (or haven't seen it yet) but three of them are fighting back. Insults and abuse flying back and forth, apparently long-held grievances being aired and it really looks like years-long friendships are being flushed down the shitter.

I've got stuff to do but this is too much fun to leave.

post some screenshots up for us all to enjoy 

Bam kids chucking stuff at cars in dunfermline.
Some wifey tells everyone she will kick fick out of them if they touch her car.
Her profile pic is her car.
It's some weird van covered in unicorns and weird stuff.
Guy tells her it would be an improvement.
She goes mental and accuses him of stalking her and posts a few angry posts only for her pal to tell her it's her profile pic.

[emoji38]