Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A girl I used to work with shared a story about a missing mother and baby.  She shared it yesterday.

The mother and baby were found before Christmas.

The mother and baby are in Minnesota. 

Edited by Highland Capital

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Anyone who asks you to "share if you agree" or challenge you to share something is probably a fanny and should quietly be binned.

Pretty much this.

Same folk every time on my thread and mostly with big hints of racism.

The serial missing people sharer has struck again.  This time a 13 year old missing in the Newcastle area.  A quick search shows he was missing and was later found...

It all happened in 2017!

Edited by Highland Capital

The hilariously named "Bargians Galore Dundee" Facebook page carrying a post from some scheme rat trying to trash someone's business by claiming he has a nonce working for him. No evidence supplied of course. 

607057321_Screenshot2020-01-09at07_02_12.png.82b9051420b770bc7b5e0a21c998144d.png

The post was shared by some bint on my local town's page. A quick look at the reviews on the business page reveal the she's been in a permanent state of seethe about him for about a year after buying a bed, threatened to report him to the authorities for not being "licenced to sell second hand goods"  and eventually tells him to "go back to your own country". A thick cretin who is worryingly also a nurse 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Couples who have just started going out tagging each other in every meme under the sun is irritating. 

I know a couple who have been married for over 10 years but tag each other on every...single...post they make.

Not just Facebook but also Instagram.

image.png.fc0fda1dc898617e2eacf59bd7580663.png

The latest craze of doing a video on your story while it picks "your Disney character" or "Harry Potter house".  Normally followed up by "aww no way I got Slytherin" and then they do it again until they get the right one.  

Anybody over the age of 10 who finds this sort of thing entertaining does not deserve access to social media.

Got invited to a group of Facebook called "Discovering New Music" and went for it because I enjoy discovering new music. Hilariously bad. I didn't expect the group to be full of brand new albums or bands but would at least be some unearthed gems or little known B-Sides but it was just a bunch of folk in their 40s posting youtube videos of Oasis, The Beatles and The Stone Roses.

Cringey pish from folk who haven't realised they're Radio 2 listeners yet.

Guest bernardblack
Exercising boasting January is it?
Cant be arsed February, incomming.

It’s not a gym visit with a Facebook post tagging you at the gym and an instagram story of your treadmill time/distance.....