Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 23/12/2019 at 03:40, Bairnardo said:
On 23/12/2019 at 03:38, Highland Capital said:
When was the last time you saw a flag burning in Britain?  It's one of these things racists, far righters and Brexit voters shout about constantly but they seem almost nonexistent.

When was the last murder of a soldier where the perpetrators got off scot free?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-45557588

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/25/soldier-die-training-hot-day-sas-tragedy-joshua-hoole

When was the last time you saw a flag burning in Britain?  It's one of these things racists, far righters and Brexit voters shout about constantly but they seem almost nonexistent.
Makes it sound very American - they always seem to be having bizarre debates about flag burning over there. The West Wing did a couple of episodes about it, so it's been a thing for a while.

I think in the circumstances, their beliefs are that its Johnny Foreigners fault that they have to be racist towards them, and its out of order for other folk to call them out on it.

We could be racist in peace before immigrants came along.

Aren't European flags made of non flammable materials as per an EU rule on materials used?

Quoted wrong fucking post. Bah f**k amending it

On 31/12/2019 at 09:18, D.A.F.C said:

Not a problem really but latest thing is ten year difference pics. Once one person does it everyone must do it.
Facebook is ok but the sheep mentality is frustrating.
I just did the latest thing too look at me look at me.

I did like one my mate put up that was Thatcher and then an urn. 

Screenshot_20200102-000954.thumb.png.5fd378ca3bc9d340af810d978b434ed6.png
You should point out to them that the two men that were sentenced to 8 months is jail for throwing bacon inside a mosque (they were found guilty and sentenced for criminal damage and a racial public order offence) are/were(happened in 2016) both Polish.

2 hours ago, ajwffc said:
15 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

You should point out to them that the two men that were sentenced to 8 months is jail for throwing bacon inside a mosque (they were found guilty and sentenced for criminal damage and a racial public order offence) are/were(happened in 2016) both Polish.

These immigrants, coming here, claiming benefits, stealing our jobs, stealing our women and our hate crimes... 

There is one type of post on facebook that utterly does my tits in and has been doing the rounds unchallenged for years now.

It's the "List of names of people who are most likely to get married this year" type images

The image shows about 100 names and  without fail the posts attract tens of thouands of comments and shares with people saying "OMG!!!! can't believe my names on this list!!"

When i first started seeing them i thought "this will last 1 month before people get fed up" but alas about 5 years later its still ongoing.

Edited by red23

There is one type of post on facebook that utterly does my tits in and has been doing the rounds unchallenged for years now.
It's the "List of names of people who are most likely to get married this year" type images
The image shows about 100 names and  without fail the posts attract tens of thouands of comments and shares with people saying "OMG!!!! can't believe my names on this list!!"
When i first started seeing them i thought "this will last 1 month before people get fed up" but alas about 5 years later its still ongoing.
Your birth month is what you're getting for Christmas.

January: boot in the pie
February: boot in the pie
March: boot in the pie
April: boot in the pie
May: boot in the pie
June: boot in the pie
July: boot in the pie
August: boot in the pie
September: boot in the pie
October: boot in the pie
November: boot in the pie
December: boot in the pie

On 02/01/2020 at 15:59, TheCelt67 said:

These immigrants, coming here, claiming benefits, stealing our jobs, stealing our women and our hate crimes... 

On 02/01/2020 at 13:37, ajwffc said:
On 02/01/2020 at 00:10, Gaz FFC said:

I'd imagine that would be like me telling Daily Mail readers that the paper is full of propaganda crap.

Basically a waste of my time

44 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Is there anything on that list that's actually controlled by school kids?

I saw that on my feed when Thunbergophobia was peaking. The (late fifties) wumman who posted it was completely oblivious to the number of times it talks about things we had, or did. Had. Did. Things her parents' generation put in place. And we don't have them now. And this is the fault of 16-17 year olds because why? 

Aye, it WAS your wasteful generation who fucked up the planet.