Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

72181135_10217042690432575_430941066972102656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQn4Ci3sPZYsBoyN2UlDn9ltfuKdL4LcwceO6wN2ky-C1kKcPO1SyEYkM-hTaB44WF8&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=d1f1ad22dcf59ea832ce3b5522053ef5&oe=5E40A87B

The sentiment is well-intentioned but Jesus, that thing will keep me awake tonight.

For some reason that reminds me of the Schweppes advert featuring the Judderman. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ask them how many days Trump has been golfing or how much security for his Florida resort costs compared to the White House

I would but I deleted them as a friend after the constant posting of shite like the above

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Looks like Rambo is coming to Arbroath soon. 

1808082787_Screenshot2019-11-21at08_33_32.png.85b67c7c20aedaf3fbf230c20645bf30.png

That poses more questions than it answers. 

• Such as why does the first sentence have a question mark when it's not a question?
  • When he comes back from Spain, is he planning to see the IT department or watch the film It?
  • Why the f**k do the people of Arbroath pay his pension?

I posted on this thread ages ago about a former colleague of mine who appears to be having an epic mid life crisis and is keeping everyone abreast of it via Facebook.

His latest is posting that the police were called to his house because he was listening to Rammstein at full blast at 1am and he was “having a solo mosh in the front garden” when they arrived. This is s man in his 40s at least, with grown up children.

22 hours ago, accies1874 said:

"X is helping people to register to vote."

Is this the adult equivalent of those animated spelling/grammar/punctuation cartoons they'd show weans at school?

"I am an X, you see! Come and see what you do with me! In a box is where I'll be! Next to the letters S, N, and P!"