Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

74268515_938296809882606_6507147320574869504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1%26_nc_oc=AQllNqh2VP8uvgcm1Xj2CLMRsuHFCCWU8xph34gQCKuCuszd21frbHYrlEH0qwuZxHNC0641sfuYyP8163RZd2um%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=fb2295f9534a3ca11b8a5f969c82f9ac%26oe=5E2AB6ED&key=c14dbbe3f7eeb672cd84d7a80af54cc54905779ec42e695cda822576d13749c8
Any of my Facebook friends posts pish like that and they're being told that if they love living in a warzone so much then they should f**k off to Syria or Yemen.

I'd confidently predict that no one who actually lived through WWII would happily go back to those days. It's just 50-70 year olds who read too many war comic books as a kid.

Well that's a new tactic. Everyone who doesn't share is racist.

Although to be fair I do believe that everyone who votes Tory is a complete c**t who I hope dies a horrible death alone on a bedsit surrounded by rats. So clearly I am into labelling everyone the same.

On 22/10/2019 at 20:56, Highland Capital said:

Superfluous apostrophe. Unacceptable and unforgivable.

Oh and that post is a load of shite. Supermarkets will continue to install more self scan checkouts and minimise costs as much as possible, including staffing, as they've always done. This isn't a new thing.

Also why even pick your own shopping and put it in your trolley or basket then pack it and take it home? Why do the job of an internet shopper for free?

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Superfluous apostrophe. Unacceptable and unforgivable.

Oh and that post is a load of shite. Supermarkets will continue to install more self scan checkouts and minimise costs as much as possible, including staffing, as they've always done. This isn't a new thing.

Also why even pick your own shopping and put it in your trolley or basket then pack it and take it home? Why do the job of an internet shopper for free?

Plus all the folk that work in Tesco are miserable  b*****ds and I try to avoid them at all costs. 

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Plus all the folk that work in Tesco are miserable  b*****ds and I try to avoid them at all costs. 

Only when they deal with customers. When they're just watching for a red light to go on it's like the set of The Wiggles all the laughing and carry on with each other...but the minute that red beacon flashes they turn into Penelope Keith sookin' a lime.