Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

32 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Watching the documentary about the little mix singer getting trolled makes me think more convinced that social media is absolutely horrific for young people and needs to gtf.

There was something I saw recently in which a teenage girl was feeling suicidal because she wasn't getting 300 likes on her FB posts.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Thicko’s definitely exist, and using a ‘word’ like unsmart is a pretty good indicator that their one of them.

Seeing as you don't have a location given, I'm guessing it's either Valleyfield or Oakley.  Maybe Abbeyview.

;)

[emoji848]

Seeing as you don't have a location given, I'm guessing it's either Valleyfield or Oakley.  Maybe Abbeyview.

[emoji6]

Right ok, so it seems to be accepted as as word by some, it might be dyslexia or a damning incitement of my associates but i can’t think of think of a single time I’ve heard it used. There are dozens of words/descriptions that knock it out the park in usage, does anyone who’s not desperately trying to sound clever use it day to day?

Yours

thicko/stupid dick/dafty/silly c**t/idiot/imbecile/eejit/dumbass/clueless b*****d/rangers fan/unintelligent/low IQ/Celtic fan/ gammon/half-witt/simple/ moron etc

52 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Right ok, so it seems to be accepted as as word by some, it might be dyslexia or a damning incitement of my associates but i can’t think of think of a single time I’ve heard it used. There are dozens of words/descriptions that knock it out the park in usage, does anyone who’s not desperately trying to sound clever use it day to day?

Yours

thicko/stupid dick/dafty/silly c**t/idiot/imbecile/eejit/dumbass/clueless b*****d/rangers fan/unintelligent/low IQ/Celtic fan/ gammon/half-witt/simple/ moron etc

Oh dear. 

Oh dear, oh dear. 

:(

Looks like these pesky travellers are bartering dogs instead of using money like the rest of us again 😂

1393637487_Screenshot2019-09-16at07_40_38.png.9cd391946cedce3f2fc7e1adfbc6e359.png

Genuinely stunned to discover that the police investigated and found no evidence, despite this allegedly happening in a place where there are loads of dog walkers at that time of the morning. 

Hilariously though, local DC Thomson rag, the Evening Telegraph have actually taken it seriously:

Things that didn't happen thread for this pish