Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Let's introduce a law that we have made up and say another country has FB_IMG_1564509309220.thumb.jpeg.93dd178db1a0284ab662000d1fd2386e.jpeg
Most of the people causing trouble in Spain are knuckle dragging Union Jack bedraggled Brexiteers so I'm not sure how adopting this "Law" in Britain will improve things

47 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

This shit was tedious when I was one of the young people being blamed for all of societies ills. Now that it's my peers who are shoveling it, it's just depressing.

Untitled.png

Ah yes, the good old days when homosexuals were in prison, the disabled in asylums, bus drivers were all white men and women were paid less because their chromosomes matched.😗

Thankfully we’ve moved forwards as a society. 

21 hours ago, Shotgun said:

This shit was tedious when I was one of the young people being blamed for all of societies ills. Now that it's my peers who are shoveling it, it's just depressing.

Untitled.png

The ancient Greeks were peddling this sort of pish from as soon as humans could write. Seems to be part of the human condition to be annoyed that the next generation don't behave exactly as we want them to. 

That person's Mama and Daddy were too busy battering the kids to invent the iphone, the internet etc.