Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'd say rest easy Audi driver, Lyn's clearly at the bullshit.

Screenshot_20190403-161150_Facebook.jpg

Get this on my local chat page a lot and I always comment with the Will Ferrell don't believe you image.

Screenshot_20190403-161150_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e2876cdbc2543c3a6ca37fdd366e5329.jpg
I am sure that the Audi driver will be worried about a post on a group that can't even spell the name of a village in the area it is meant to cover.

Things are kicking off nicely on my page today.

A few days ago, a wumman I used to work with posted a photo of her young teenage daughters, on holiday in their bikinis. Very attractive girls but did I mention they were "young" teenagers? Certainly younger than this particular picture made them look. Her ex-husband commented "Was it necessary to post that on Facebook?" to which she responded with a crying-with-laughter emoji and "Oh, don't be such a Dad."

Anyway, this morning some other guy (no, not me) commented "Lovely girls. I'd like to meet them. :heart emoji:" Dad is decidedly not pleased and I have a feeling this guy might consider himself lucky if all he gets is a sore face.

6 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

A minor traffic issue in a supermarket car park and Police Scotland have some sketchy details. Boy must be shitting himself.

Not just that but apparently Lynn can alter the law as she gave him 48 hours to report it it to the police.

I suppose though that it's probably not that big an issue to change made up laws.

14 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Screenshot_20190403-161150_Facebook.jpg

Indeed. We get these on our local page all the time. I think the rough translation is: "I have no idea who hit my car but I'm going to pretend there's evidence in hte hope that you're thick enough to admit it"

We had a total belter on the Kirrie page yesterday, I wish I'd taken a screenshot because after being roundly slagged off for it, the OP deleted it. Basically a kid with additional support needs skelped her daughter at the local school. Her response was to write a massive seethe-filled letter to John Swinney, effectively demanding kids with additional support needs be taken out of mainstream education nationwide, which she then posted up in full on the page.  Other than a handful of "OMG hunni that's terible" posts, she was deservedly slagged off for it and the thread was binned. 

Hell hath no fury like the sense of entitlement of a full time mummy.

I'm glad they told us the dates of the days before and after the 15th. It may have been too confusing otherwise.

Also why only 'internet users'? Phrasing it as 'are to not go' is a dreadful way of writing it, although the entire thing is appallingly written (lack of and incorrect use of punctuation, spelling mistakes, horrendous sentence structure and inconsistencies).

That'll show em! Posted today by Facebook friend of mine, hopefully his DeLorean has enough gas for April 15 2012
Facey.PNG.2f3d074f09bdd3914ffe445945bb31b9.PNG

Fuuuuuk!
I keep telling fowk here how cheap petroleum is here compared to Scotland.
What is it now? 2 quid a liter?