Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I see plenty of people sharing ‘motivational’ quotes like “you are perfect just the way you are, and don’t let anyone tell you differently”.

An absolutely appalling approach to life for decent people never mind the absolute morons that are likely drinking in that rubbish.

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see plenty of people sharing ‘motivational’ quotes like “you are perfect just the way you are, and don’t let anyone tell you differently”.

An absolutely appalling approach to life for decent people never mind the absolute morons that are likely drinking in that rubbish.

Especially if junkie serial killing OF fan reads it.

For this read "I'm a lazy (probably fat) tosser whom doesn't want to self improve, doesn't want to work hard and blames everyone else for their shitty wee life.
I'm a drain on this planet's resources and contribute the square root of f**k all except some loud, annoying children who will become just like me. I'm killing off the planet and the human race slowly. "

For this read "I'm a lazy (probably fat) tosser whom doesn't want to self improve, doesn't want to work hard and blames everyone else for their shitty wee life.
I'm a drain on this planet's resources and contribute the square root of f**k all except some loud, annoying children who will become just like me. I'm killing off the planet and the human race slowly. "

No mate, I am perfect and you just can’t handle my truth.

A web of lies is all I hear!

Most of my extended family post this sort of nonsense all the time, can't be fucked with them. Ask THEM to stay in touch and start making an effort after all the shitness last year instead of pushing it all onto me, and they appear to just sit and search out all this fucking guff constantly.
All set to unsee now but not unfriended, although that's coming close.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:16, Gaz FFC said:

My mum (in her 60s) Regularly tells me "I read it on Facebook" as the way of backing up whatever shite she's spewing this week.

Last 1 I heard is when challenged as to why her front door is always locked even though she's in "i read on FB about thieves coming into people's houses when they're upstairs to steal car keys"

I read on facebook that you should volley yer maw in the pie.

This recent thing of people spamming comments sections with nothing but name tags.  Exhibit A:

Comments.JPG.452e1b294c43710069bf31b2d7bfe867.JPG

Which is a shame, as it floods out the likes of Dale Nelson below.

mcGinn.jpg.3dacb840400c91a34ff16ca33ddcc264.jpg

tenor.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

This recent thing of people spamming comments sections with nothing but name tags.  Exhibit A:
Comments.JPG.452e1b294c43710069bf31b2d7bfe867.JPG

Which is a shame, as it floods out the likes of Dale Nelson below.
mcGinn.jpg.3dacb840400c91a34ff16ca33ddcc264.jpg
tenor.gif&key=1a21320e234dbfee987df9c91b96ec1cfad595bab1c93dc9eaf683f103e4ad0a

Is it even recent thing? Been going for a few years now, pretty much since tagging came in.

Could be quite easily solved IMO with a 'recommend to a friend' option.

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Is it even recent thing? Been going for a few years now, pretty much since tagging came in.

Could be quite easily solved IMO with a 'recommend to a friend' option.

share.jpg.e941349437402bbf3a65640927a715d9.jpg

Now I'm angrier.