Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just now, garybs said:

Apparently theres been 2 winners of fully paid holidays including flights & accomadation at christmas who aren't responding to messages so they are being given away again.

Gullible idiots

makes a change from under 18s  winning them 

On 1/13/2019 at 15:28, ICTChris said:

Someone on my FB has posted a huge status about how he is gals his mum died this week because she was a mad alike who abused him.

Been a while since I had a proper “TMI mate”.

Update!

He found out his mum had died when a relative phoned him up asking for money towards the funeral.  He has since found out that his mum isn't dead and that the whole thing was an excuse to scam money out of him as he is the only one of the family "who made it out of" their home town.

Update!
He found out his mum had died when a relative phoned him up asking for money towards the funeral.  He has since found out that his mum isn't dead and that the whole thing was an excuse to scam money out of him as he is the only one of the family "who made it out of" their home town.

There’s a strong smell of shite accompanying this chaps story...point it out to him.

Just now, NJ2 said:

There’s a strong smell of shite accompanying this chaps story...point it out to him.

If it's true then it's terrible but not something I'd be sharing on a public forum.   If it isn't then, well that's deeply odd.

1 hour ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

What's his hometown? Jericho?

I don't want to say as it's a relatively small place but quite a few P&Bers are from there, some of them might be his tinky family :lol: 

If it's true then it's terrible but not something I'd be sharing on a public forum.   If it isn't then, well that's deeply odd.

“We need to get money off that arsehole bairn of yours...we could tell him you’re deid and we need money for the funeral. He’ll never know as he doesn’t live in the same town”
Aye, sounds fucking likely right enough.

One of my mates has started sharing posts from a page called "Power of Positivity". Basically just random quotes about how to be positive.

Some of the recent ones - 

"The secret of living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple and love without measure"
"A year changes you a lot"
"Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care but because they don't"
"The best revenge is no revenge - just forget they exist."
"Stop stressing. Take a deep breath. Everything will be okay. You can do this."

Blocked.  What's the point of sharing this shite? If we liked it we'd follow the page.  

1 hour ago, ajwffc said:

. FB_IMG_1548098509486.jpg

Apparently you didn't "turn out OK." If you had; you wouldn't share tedious shit like this online. If I've seen eleventy thousand variations of this, then so must the cretins who insist on sharing it.

Why?

Gladiators went on until 2000.

Channel 5 was introduced in 1997.

Kids singing in the main hall before classes sounds like some 1970s bullshit.

Loads of home phones were wireless.

Bulldog wouldn't have worked very well with computers. Worth noting that we had some computers at school and also played Bulldog. Even in P6 and 7 in my case.