Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The number of people I am friends with who are sharing a photo from Aldi to receive an £85 voucher is really worrying.   The account claiming to be Aldi was only set up last week.

First 1000 people to comment "Thanks to Aldi" will receive an £85 gift voucher. Who is daft enough to fall for it?

It's had 11000 comments.

It is one for Asda I keep seeing the now

I got laid off in February and now work for a competitor of my old company. Just got a Facebook message from a not-particularly-close colleague at the old place asking if I can contact him so "He can draw on my expertise to help solve a problem that no-one here can figure out."

Aye, I'll just stop work to help out my old company because they place such a high stock in my "expertise" that they laid me off after 16 years.

Why yes, I am still bitter. 

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I got laid off in February and now work for a competitor of my old company. Just got a Facebook message from a not-particularly-close colleague at the old place asking if I can contact him so "He can draw on my expertise to help solve a problem that no-one here can figure out."

Aye, I'll just stop work to help out my old company because they place such a high stock in my "expertise" that they laid me off after 16 years.

Totally agree with your sentiment.  I'd be telling them to f**k right off.

Charge them for it, extortionate rate of course.