Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

45 minutes ago, kmc dafc said:

2018-07-09 12.03.50.png

Is Kenzie a Bernie Bassett lookalike only made up of books? Should be easy to find. 

I doubt the books were getting used for much else in that house. 

This guys been posting dozens of 'then and now' pictures on Dumbarton Memories over the last 2 or 3 weeks, each time eliciting a whole thread full of anti-council type stuff.

Today he posted this image. 

Screenshot_20180714-154114_Samsung Internet.jpg

One of the comments 

Get the shears out then, you're a Gardiner

:lol:

Edited by Boghead ranter

On 14/07/2018 at 02:29, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Inverness Courier FB page is always the place to go for top quality punctuation.

image.png.90895a6770fa9932ed6459dd3bfbe55e.png

Are the junkies asking for 50p or a pound? She needs to get her story straight. 

And I would be arresting her before anyone else she's mentioned for her ridiculous "Friday night piss head pissers pissing" sentence. 

Pmsl. 

This guys been posting dozens of 'then and now' pictures on Dumbarton Memories over the last 2 or 3 weeks, each time eliciting a whole thread full of anti-council type stuff.
Today he posted this image. 
5b4a0c2d9f4c7_Screenshot_20180714-154114_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.af4741660384f5ede7f6c2716c0d9e0c.jpg
One of the comments 
Get the shears out then, you're a Gardiner
:lol:

I lived on West Bridgend when I was a kid and just got a massive nostalgia rush there

#MakeTheBigRedGateGreatAgain

Some no life bore yesterday put up something incredibly boring and bland like "congratulations France on winning the world cup".

Apart from the fact the idiot isn't a football fan, I'm sure "France" will login to FB, find this poetry of a post and send a wee love heart back. Or even Macron and his Granny wife, Deschamps or the bar tender from Allo Allo.

55 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Some no life bore yesterday put up something incredibly boring and bland like "congratulations France on winning the world cup".

Apart from the fact the idiot isn't a football fan, I'm sure "France" will login to FB, find this poetry of a post and send a wee love heart back. Or even Macron and his Granny wife, Deschamps or the bar tender from Allo Allo.

the last one would be difficult as he is dead 

"I am looking for PT and/or FT help working with disabled adults. MUST have a valid DL, pass a background check and drug test, and able to lift and transfer clients. Pay starts at $10.20 per hour *. Must be available weekday evenings, weekends, and overnights. Willing to work at short notice. Please call or text me at -.
Do not need certification, will train!"

He's moaning because people aren't beating down his door to snap up this dream job.

* Minimum wage.