Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 01/06/2018 at 15:28, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's always been free, m9. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Facebook is about to start charging if you don’t want to be charged please post “Get you’re hands out my pockets Zuckerberg you nasty VL” as your status as it legally means you cannot be charged.

Regardless of what colour the vans are, I tend to find that not driving like a fanny in a built up area will not bring me to their attention.

police.thumb.jpg.39d638090b9664d53289a7b221ccfb10.jpg
police2.thumb.jpg.95fa40ca758282beff3bb2b2b281e81f.jpg

Suppose [emoji849]????‍♂️

On 03/06/2018 at 10:52, LincolnHearts said:

Regardless of what colour the vans are, I tend to find that not driving like a fanny in a built up area will not bring me to their attention.

police.jpg

police2.jpg

The British Army should take up the Yellow and Red fluorescent chevron pattern as their new camoflauge if it is the new sneaky way to hide in the urban environment

Just saw the official list of the angriest girls. There were a lot of names on there but Joanna Dennehy, Myra Hindley and Rosemary West don’t seem to have been angry enough to make the cut.

17 hours ago, The OP said:

Just saw the official list of the angriest girls. There were a lot of names on there but Joanna Dennehy, Myra Hindley and Rosemary West don’t seem to have been angry enough to make the cut.

They weren't angry, if you check the dates they only killed when it was their time of the month, check the dates*

*It's possible this should be in facts I made up, but that's for you to decide.