Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I like how the person is saying that it's all down to giving aid to other countries that has resulted in such issues, as if it can only be one or the other. They seem to making out that aid to other countries is somehow a bad thing, yet dare to talk about being selfish.

I'm willing to bet that a bit of digging would reveal them to be a bit of a racist.

Also according to a 2015 article in the Guardian the average German monthly pension was £767.

Why don't these countries make something of themselves with what resources they have left after the British Empire stole everything from them?

I am interested to hear whether the full 'Shared Tillicoutry x' phenomenon annoys anyone as much as it does my good self?

I have quite a lot to say on this matter but am more interested to hear others' views on the matter first.

Thank you. 

I am interested to hear whether the full 'Shared Tillicoutry x' phenomenon annoys anyone as much as it does my good self?
I have quite a lot to say on this matter but am more interested to hear others' views on the matter first.
Thank you. 

Is Dougie Donnelly selling couches again?

6 hours ago, resk said:

My favourite bit is at the end where it says "the one thing...." then proceeds to list three things.

I was just waiting on 'Black people weren't allowed on buses'

Or 'Women were treated like second class citizens'

Or 'People died from smallpox'

Why aren't these in here?

30 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I was just waiting on 'Black people weren't allowed on buses'

Or 'Women were treated like second class citizens'

Or 'People died from smallpox'

Why aren't these in here?

In fairness, black people were allowed on the buses, they just had to sit at the back...........which in my day was where the cool kids chose to sit.

A FB friend of mine from school went on a rant about hating "Chinks", "Japs" and "Pakis" but claims he's not racist because his cousin is mixed race and he calls him a "dago" all the time!

Bonus point for anyone guessing which team he supports.....

A FB friend of mine from school went on a rant about hating "Chinks", "Japs" and "Pakis" but claims he's not racist because his cousin is mixed race and he calls him a "dago" all the time!

Kashima Antlers?

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Got to be Airdrie