Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Had the weatherspoon's poppy one shared on my timeline. How many fractions of a second does it take a normal person to think this is a hoax? It's almost like the people sharing it are desperate to be offended*

*Particularly if the offence is due to multiculturalism or more accurately dark skinned islamic types!

Had the weatherspoon's poppy one shared on my timeline. How many fractions of a second does it take a normal person to think this is a hoax? It's almost like the people sharing it are desperate to be offended*

*Particularly if the offence is due to multiculturalism or more accurately dark skinned islamic types!

There is now a barrage of Wetherspoons ones with staff outside their pubs wearing poppies.

The next civil war will not be on the Iberian peninsula as Catalonia battles for independence it will be in the UK as the Respecters and Non-Respecters battle for the heart of FB with the Poppy Brigades and the Fight Cancer Legions roaming the streets slaughtering those not wearing and displaying their respect with the right badge or plastic wristband or ribbon.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

No i meant do you thank strangers with cash when they point out you are tall?

As far as I know no-one has ever pointed out that I'm tall. Being thin doesn't make you look like one of those bendy mirror things, and we're not all fat manlets like yourself.

At 5' 11", I'm not particularly tall so this isn't an issue for me. I do however, have quite a bit of grey hair and have had since I was young. Fortunately over the years, lots of people* have taken the trouble to let me know about it. I didn't realise until now that I was supposed to pay them for the information.

* Women.

At 5' 11", I'm not tall so this isn't an issue for me. I do however, have quite a bit of grey hair and have had since I was young. Fortunately over the years, lots of people* have taken the trouble to let me know about it. I didn't realise until now that I was supposed to pay them for the information.

* Women.

FTFY