Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

throbber, who wears the trousers in this relationship - you or your girlfriend?  Obviously if it's your girlfriend then they will be super-stretchy yoga pants with an elasticated waist and when I saw 'you' I mean 'a load of random idiots from the internet'.

It's decision time.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

throbber, who wears the trousers in this relationship - you or your girlfriend?  Obviously if it's your girlfriend then they will be super-stretchy yoga pants with an elasticated waist and when I saw 'you' I mean 'a load of random idiots from the internet'.

It's decision time.

I actually can't do it - it would be shitting on my own doorstep! I was pissing myself laughing when i was swimming there at the thought of doing it though, nearly drowned!

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looks like she's there for some kind of Interview.

Good on her, getting out there to find a job I say.

Probably grocery sales related, going by the bunch of bananas he's apparently carrying in his trouser pocket.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

What examples of grief being given to the factor people can you provide then Shandon?

A boy got a bit pissed and decided in the middle of one night to chop down some trees. The people it annoyed were too scared to approach him but wanted the factors to court martial him and call him to a meeting about planting new trees. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

FB_20170131_12_14_08_Saved_Picture.jpg

That's alright then, there was me working away to get the honours degree I want. Turns out I've just to sit on my arse and ride it out and see what happens. 

4 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

There's a facebook group for the area where I live. The guy in charge of it is an absolute belter who takes pictures of people in the street playing and tries to shame the parents of said kids because they were noisy. Now i call an area of houses a scheme, regardless of what kind of houses, he corrects people and tells them its an executive development. People post number plates of cars that they perceive to be driving too fast and sometimes the owners reply. Someone complained about fireworks being set off at 9pm on a saturday night saying that it woke up their kid, cue an almighty debate where they were quite rightly slaughtered. Its also full of people who ask stupid questions that google can answer like 'whats the local taxi number' and 'when does the chemist close'. Im not in the group, but my wife and neighbours are and the stuff they tell me is absolutely astounding.

Sounds exactly like the FB page for my estate scheme.  All that's missing is the reports of unscooped dogshit.

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Are the groups initials DV? If so hello neighbour!lol. Im tempted to get the wife to post about starting a mosque and see the response. (Id genuinely not care, I find mosques much more open places than churches).

Nope, they pride themselves on using the acronym KVTI, actually.

The best seethe is regarding the small area of 'social housing' (Link) that was built right in the middle of the scheme, it and its' residents get the blame for every and any minor issue discussed on the page.  You can play a form of bingo, trying to predict how many comments into the discussion it will be before 'that development' is brought in.