Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I think the joke is the fact is it's a casting couch guys, hence the video camera on the table. You'll have to speak to Bully Wee Villa about specifically what casting couch it is though.

I don't know anything about casting couches. What are they? 

2 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I don't know anything about casting couches. What are they? 

Aye right.

Eta: What I should have said is, "How would you like to audition for my new film", but I feel the moment is lost now.

Edited by Dee Man

I'm in a Facebook group for my block of flats and there are some pretty strange comments there - One person has complained to the factor fee company that his window is getting condensation on it, another person saw a few shifty looking lads at the bike store and phoned the police. Is this normal behaviour?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I'm in a Facebook group for my block of flats and there are some pretty strange comments there - One person has complained to the factor fee company that his window is getting condensation on it, another person saw a few shifty looking lads at the bike store and phoned the police. Is this normal behaviour?

No, it's not normal behaviour to join a Facebook group for your block of flats. 

Is your neighbour on it? Would save her staring in your window. Handy to know what's going on, in what way? Oh, 17 is going to be getting a couch delivered next week and the like?

I don't think that ghostly woman is on it no :lol:. The page is handy though for factor fee issues like the bin and bike stores and stair cleaning etc, the factor company sent us a letter one day saying the price was going up by £10 a month with little explanation as to why so i think thats what triggered the group being started. Don't think theres anything wrong with that at all. 

Its just strange the things people are coming out with - the condensation question in particular! Do all windows not get condensation? 

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's handy for knowing whats going on but the amount of people complaining about everything is quite staggering. Mostly due to the factor fee company. 

Sorry, I was being spiteful. I have a couple of flats that have factors looking after the grounds etc and the grief the factors take from halwits is unreal. 

It is pretty unreal - the factor fee company are arseholes though and send rather unpleasant letters on a regular basis and are now bumping up the price for their service. One time a guy that was cleaning the steps made a passing comment to me as if I was solely responsible for everyone in the building.

Sorry to get boring, but I imagine it'll depend on the level of condensation. If it's quite bad, could be causing mould and health issues, could argue the windows aren't weatherproof which by law they have to be. Not sure it would be an issue for the factoring company but maybe the landlord is trying to palm the guy off and told him to contact them.
You should start posting P&B style responses on it. "My window has condensation"..."unlucky m9"

I can't imagine it being that bad - its on French doors in his sitting room. We get it a little bit and theres a wee pool on the sill but its not a big deal at all, i just think its baffling someone would complain about it to the factor fee people. I also think its a bit OTT to phone the police because you have seen some sketchy looking youths hanging around the bike store but each to their own.

8 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Sorry to get boring, but I imagine it'll depend on the level of condensation. If it's quite bad, could be causing mould and health issues, could argue the windows aren't weatherproof which by law they have to be. Not sure it would be an issue for the factoring company but maybe the landlord is trying to palm the guy off and told him to contact them.
You should start posting P&B style responses on it. "My window has condensation"..."unlucky m9"

A simple "my window doesn't" followed by a Greggy would suffice.

Throbber, post a photograph of your octagonal plates in your block of flats Facebook group and say "Just got these new plates delivered, thoughts? x".

Then screenshot the replies and post them in this thread.