Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some Trump-voting half-wit posted this today. It's from a group called "Wake up and Reclaim America".
16002915_1515268061817503_7615857942226462667_n.jpg?oh=a2c8a0650c66152f9dde59bbf1fd524f&oe=5905FCFB
I suspect though; that none of the cretins sharing this would be willing to invest a penny of their own money into making such a show that so many of them "would watch."

To be honest, this description is really only a few terminally ill children and a tearful Amanda Holden away from the Pride of Britain awards, and c***s* lap that up on an annual basis.

*Brexiteers, Rangers supporters, and readers of the Daily Express

"Anybody in Dingwall able to do me a massive favour urgently?"

Followed by dozens of women saying "would if I could" if only I didn't live in Australia etc.

Problem solved though as her Dad comes to the rescue. Who isn't on Facebook.

The comments section on eastenders fscebook page when it's not on because the football is on is truly a sight to behold,

"Grrr why can't they put it on their own sports channels" 

"Grrr what about us who don't like football. What we meant to watch?" 

"Grrr football is so boring" 

I'm pretty sure Dot Cotton canny do a scorpion kick so pipe down.

The comments section on eastenders fscebook page when it's not on because the football is on is truly a sight to behold,

"Grrr why can't they put it on their own sports channels" 

"Grrr what about us who don't like football. What we meant to watch?" 

"Grrr football is so boring" 

I'm pretty sure Dot Cotton canny do a scorpion kick so pipe down.

I don't understand why they're complaining. If they want to watch an episode they haven't seen before they can just pick an old one out of the 5000 odd episodes available.

10 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

0103be542fcbb3067dc9568c3d8e02ba.jpg

I'd have expected the FTMs to say "real men get on their knees and worship me like the fucking goddess I am! In my jammies. Fag in gub. While the kids watch youtube on the ipads I got them in bright house that I haven't paid for yet".

10 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I'd have expected the FTMs to say "real men get on their knees and worship me like the fucking goddess I am! In my jammies. Fag in gub. While the kids watch youtube on the ipads I got them in bright house that I haven't paid for yet".

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Its basic manners to stand up and shake someone's hand. Doesn't make them a "real man" and doesn't matter if the other party is female.

I think the joke is the fact is it's a casting couch guys, hence the video camera on the table. You'll have to speak to Bully Wee Villa about specifically what casting couch it is though.

I think the joke is the fact is it's a casting couch guys, hence the video camera on the table. You'll have to speak to Bully Wee Villa about specifically what casting couch it is though.

Oh yes yes "a friend" knows all about that particular casting couch. My comment was aimed at the phrase and idiots who blindly share it.