Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Did you know there's an "Official Find Madeline Campaign" Facebook page? I do because someone has just posted a link to it with the following plea from Saints Kate & Gerry.

Christmas 2016
This Christmas marks our tenth without Madeleine. There are no words really. Suffice to say, we will try and make it as happy a family occasion as possible despite being inevitably tinged with pain and longing. The year ahead too is one which we never could have believed or contemplated we would have to face.
Thank you so much to everyone who hasn’t forgotten about Madeleine, for all of your help and continued prayers. The support we continue to have from so many people, friends and strangers, will we’re sure, keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.
Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.
We hope your Christmas is a happy one and that 2017 brings hope, joy and peace.
Kate & Gerry

Makes you want to stick your fingers down your throat.

Begging letter IMO.

5 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Did you know there's an "Official Find Madeline Campaign" Facebook page? I do because someone has just posted a link to it with the following plea from Saints Kate & Gerry.

Christmas 2016
This Christmas marks our tenth without Madeleine. There are no words really. Suffice to say, we will try and make it as happy a family occasion as possible despite being inevitably tinged with pain and longing. The year ahead too is one which we never could have believed or contemplated we would have to face.
Thank you so much to everyone who hasn’t forgotten about Madeleine, for all of your help and continued prayers. The support we continue to have from so many people, friends and strangers, will we’re sure, keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.
Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.
Kate & Gerry

Is this because they thought they would have her back or because they thought they'd be in jail by now?

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Christmas 2016
Kate & Gerry

Why can't they just admit they gave the wee lassie one or two sleeping pills too many when they went out for a bevy?

6 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Merry Christmas SJC, what's it like? Should I take it easy tonight and make sure I savour every minute or just get buckled and miss half the day?

in my experience, hold off and go for it tomorrow with the family and enjoy the best of the big day. Merry Christmas mate :)

ETA: Christmas here in Japan is a "couples thing" a bit like Valentines day to be honest. New Year is a bigger thing here.

Edited by sjc

in my experience, hold off and go for it tomorrow with the family and enjoy the best of the big day. Merry Christmas mate [emoji4]
ETA: Christmas here in Japan is a "couples thing" a bit like Valentines day to be honest. New Year is a bigger thing here.

Not the answer I was hoping for tbh, but cheers [emoji106]. Interesting about Christmas in Japan being a couples thing. Didn't know it was like that. Every day, even Christmas Eve, is a school day!

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Not the answer I was hoping for tbh, but cheers emoji106.png. Interesting about Christmas in Japan being a couples thing. Didn't know it was like that. Every day, even Christmas Eve, is a school day!

or you could just get on it today (Christmas eve) and stay on it throughout Christmas day?