Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not an annoying thing someone posted, but an annoying thing facebook itself did. I was just dropping off to sleep last night about 12:10 when my phone went with a facebook notification. Upon checking it, the notification said "John Smith just posted for the first time in a while".

Dafuq? When did it start notifying you of this pish?

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Not an annoying thing someone posted, but an annoying thing facebook itself did. I was just dropping off to sleep last night about 12:10 when my phone went with a facebook notification. Upon checking it, the notification said "John Smith just posted for the first time in a while".

He has been dead for 20 years, so you can't blame them for highlighting it.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Pocahontas' man? 

Being shared on my Facebook now a tax scam. How stupid would you need to be to fall for a scam where HRMC want paid in shop vouchers? 

Imagine the phone call "you owe us £100 in tax, you'll be arrested immediately if you don't give us £50 in next and £50 in argos vouchers...

20161220_220919.png

Vouchers! [emoji38] [emoji38] jesus wept...

Eta: anyone who is scammed in such a way, totally fucking deserves it.

"Dear HMRC,

Enclosed my payment of Argos vouchers, as advised. I trust this clears up my recent tax issue. Attached is a photocopy of my credit card and driving licence for my upcoming self assessment."

13 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Image result for john smith man in the high castle

When Obergruppenfuhrer Smith posts the whole world needs to know.

This Rangers/Joe Garner/Little Mix shite.  

I think I might break my neck cringing that hard.  Posted about it on Facebook yesterday and the usual fat, blue collar job, born and bred Invernessian **** were giving it the 'Caley are shite' stuff within minutes.