Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I can see both sides. It's good that she's trying a new skill and it'll no doubt help her to get some constructive feedback on it. On the other hand, it's fucking shite and she should have recognised that.

Heh, reminds me of the last pic from ICTChris with the middle-aged lady with the massive juggs who inadvertently posted her said juggs rather than a pic of her grandson. 

Not sure which groups, friends or circles ICTChris mixes with, but kudos.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Your posts suggest to me that you rival BigFatTabbyDave as the most sexually frustrated poster on here - in my opinion of course.

Love that picture though.

It's a pitty that P&B can't show timeline.

I greenied Lisa's reply to Chris's post, then I greenied Chris's post as I thought both were funny and I couldn't go without giving Chris credit for an amusing post.

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Maybe I'm going soft but I actually feel a bit sorry for her. If it's a first attempt at it and she's just looking for a wee bit of encouragement then it's not too bad (the quality of the engraving obviously is dreadful, but you know what I mean).

Yep, you're going soft - it's utter shite and she needs telt.

14 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

"The Sesh"

14 Dec - "I would hereby like to announce to facebook that after some serious thought i have decided to retire from the sesh. We've had a good run but this time is now right to hang up my glowsticks and behave myself.  Its with huge sadness that I share this with you all."

18 Dec - "wee bevvie at the aunties"

So is bevvie and the sesh two totally different things or is this guy just a total moron?  One greenie to the first person to correctly identify the football team he supports...

14 Dec - "I would hereby like to announce to facebook that after some serious thought i have decided to retire from the sesh. We've had a good run but this time is now right to hang up my glowsticks and behave myself.  Its with huge sadness that I share this with you all."
18 Dec - "wee bevvie at the aunties"

So is bevvie and the sesh two totally different things or is this guy just a total moron?  One greenie to the first person to correctly identify the football team he supports...

Glesga Rainjurs?