Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

16 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

This popped up on my Facebook page this evening.  The amount of "shared in Barmulloch", "shared in Toryglen" and "shared in Wigan, just in case" in the comment section is unreal. :lol:

homealone.jpg

I suspect that it someone who has taken a photo of 2 of his mates as a windup. I did a Google Image search and it returned this as the most likely match...

then-and-now-home-alone-joe-pesci-and-da

Heh. So there might be something in it after all!

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Someone shared this story from the Record's page:

Fucking Hell

Incredibly the shop caved into the utter c**t and gave the family an ice skating session, but she's clearly holding out for compo/hoping the store will just give her the toy. :lol:

Fucking cow. Hope her whole family get diahorrea for Christmas.

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Someone shared this story from the Record's page:

Fucking Hell

Incredibly the shop caved into the utter c**t and gave the family an ice skating session, but she's clearly holding out for compo/hoping the store will just give her the toy. :lol:

I'm not one of 'those' people but I saw a Channel 4 news link pop up on my feed this morning that showed a child in Aleppo, literally a toddler of 2 years old, burst open from the head, covered in dust, dirt and asbestos, looking every inch the tortured war victim that a child of his age should never look and shell shocked to the point he wasn't even crying whilst people in the hospital all around him were scrambling to find if both his parents had died or not. It fucking broke my heart completely to see this level of suffering inflicted on something so innocent and it's so normal for his little body to go through all this shit that he's just switched off emotionally at such a young age. I was in tears for this poor wee baby.

Then you have this, this fucking utter garbage. To call it a non-story would do non-stories a disservice. It's a chancing arsehole and her precious wee torn faced (I mean look at him, you can tell he's a bellend) angel moaning about a fucking £400 lump of plastic....not even moaning, going to the press to try and secure a fucking freebie to make this wee arsewipe's Christmas 'perfect'. This sort of shit makes me irrationally angry and I'm not usually one of those 'babeh's are dying in Afrika FFS' types. But to see real horror this morning, then an hour later, this garbled nonsense really boils my fucking piss. The media in this country should be utterly ashamed of themselves for even giving this bitch a shred of credence.

I'm not one of 'those' people but I saw a Channel 4 news link pop up on my feed this morning that showed a child in Aleppo, literally a toddler of 2 years old, burst open from the head, covered in dust, dirt and asbestos, looking every inch the tortured war victim that a child of his age should never look and shell shocked to the point he wasn't even crying whilst people in the hospital all around him were scrambling to find if both his parents had died or not. It fucking broke my heart completely to see this level of suffering inflicted on something so innocent and it's so normal for his little body to go through all this shit that he's just switched off emotionally at such a young age. I was in tears for this poor wee baby.
Then you have this, this fucking utter garbage. To call it a non-story would do non-stories a disservice. It's a chancing arsehole and her precious wee torn faced (I mean look at him, you can tell he's a bellend) angel moaning about a fucking £400 lump of plastic....not even moaning, going to the press to try and secure a fucking freebie to make this wee arsewipe's Christmas 'perfect'. This sort of shit makes me irrationally angry and I'm not usually one of those 'babeh's are dying in Afrika FFS' types. But to see real horror this morning, then an hour later, this garbled nonsense really boils my fucking piss. The media in this country should be utterly ashamed of themselves for even giving this bitch a shred of credence.

Shared Aleppo

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The first thing I thought when I saw that kid was that he was an evil wee c*nt. Bet the whole scam was his idea.