Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On the subject of competitions, people who enter competitions on Facebook for whom a "liked and shared" isn't enough and have to provide a X Factor style sob story. "We've had a tough year with my parents dying and a £20 Haverster voucher really would make things better"

That "Letter to the USA from John Cleese" about the election is doing the rounds yet again. I thought it was only marginally funny the first time I saw it and that was sixteen years ago. It certainly hasn't got any funnier the seventyjillion times I've seen it since. 

Someone has shared a petition on my Facebook page for cyclists to pay road tax.

There are over 800 comments saying "there is no road tax".  I don't know who is trolling who but I know we are the real losers.

I don't think the OP of that was trolling. He seems a genuinely stupid c**t.

Those "proper tasty" pages manage to unleash every ounce of seethe I have in me. About 90% of the recipes look bland and/or disgusting yet everyone seems to cream themselves over them because they contain copious amounts of cheese/nutella/bread/grease/cream cheese*.

No wonder we're all so fat.

* delete as appropriate

Those "proper tasty" pages manage to unleash every ounce of seethe I have in me. About 90% of the recipes look bland and/or disgusting yet everyone seems to cream themselves over them because they contain copious amounts of cheese/nutella/bread/grease/cream cheese*.

No wonder we're all so fat.

* delete as appropriate

The nutella ones give me the boke, far too much chocolate on these things for it to be even close to nice anymore

Is there a way to see a list of all the pages you've hidden from your feed? I must be on at least 20 breastfeeding pages hidden now. Breast feeding seems to be the new vegan, you dont have to ask if someone breast feeds, they'll tell you!!

53 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In fairness, it's quite impressive that toddlers are able to use Facebook.

Next they'll be Snapchatting from the womb and posting Facebook updates like "Shat down the placenta again"