Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Think I've seen that poem before, perhaps before Charlotte was born? :huh:

Anyway, just like looking in this thread for all the examples of why I am better off not having Facebook. Some carry-on.

Well the lazy bitch could have written another one at least. What the f**k else is she doing with her time?

On 7/19/2016 at 00:14, Hibeesbounce75 said:

There's currently loads of statuses saying "there's no air" "got every window in the house open" "it's too hot"

Yes we all realise this you fucking morons.

My response to all of these:

fdPi2gc.png

Latest trend I'm seeing is people tagging people in photos which say something like

"@a is secretly in love with you!" or "@c is hot"

What's the point in this pish?

Jesus Hitler Christ! Tell me the oldest participant in such pish is 8 years old? That really is tragic.

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Jesus Hitler Christ! Tell me the oldest participant in such pish is 8 years old? That really is tragic.

Mainly cousins in their teens so far but have seen the occasional student post it. Grim reading.

Think I've seen that poem before, perhaps before Charlotte was born? :huh:

Anyway, just like looking in this thread for all the examples of why I am better off not having Facebook. Some carry-on.

^^^ deleted Facebook because zero likes given for a status of "just picked up my own shite and flung it at ma pal".

A mate of mine has gone to Florida with his wife for something like 11 years and they're out there just now.

They go to the same place and do the same things every fucking year and she is posting fb memories from every fucking previous year every fucking day as well as pictures from this year where they're doing the exact same fucking things.

And they've already booked for next fucking year !!!