Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I was nominated to post a picture that makes me happy/proud to be a dog mum...(only one picture). I'm going to tag some ladies/gentlemen that I think are fabulous dog mothers/fathers, and can rise up to the challenge of posting a pic of their own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog mums/dads, copy the text and paste it to your wall with a picture, and tag more dog mums or dadsâ¤ï¸ðŸ¶

Another Facebook thing that rips ma knittin' is these football club "supporters" pages, seems to be more of a Rangers flavour than any other team, legends in their own lunchtime who hang out the back of their beloved club in the hope of becoming minor celebrities, and actually signing off with their first name as if their next gig will be on Sportscene or writing for the Herald /wankfucks

Omnipotent, all-powerful God doesn't have what it takes to stop cancer even though he invented it and inflicts it on people with an enthusiasm beyond sadistic.

But he will "guide the doctors and researchers to find a cure" IF enough people ask him to via Facebook. What an utter twat.

13118904_1031438656941901_33934695212830

Another Facebook thing that rips ma knittin' is these football club "supporters" pages, seems to be more of a Rangers flavour than any other team, legends in their own lunchtime who hang out the back of their beloved club in the hope of becoming minor celebrities, and actually signing off with their first name as if their next gig will be on Sportscene or writing for the Herald /wankfucks

In Rangers case is that not how that tit from Sons of Struth got onto their board?*

*before he was made to resign after racist/bigoted posts of his came to light 24hours later.

(I think it was this topic) I posted this:-

post-12169-14641111169864_thumb.jpg

after the cat XL got hit by a car outside the shop.

Following on from that, the owners have posted this and another post from elsewhere. The second post isn't the owner of the cat. I assume she was handling the donations.

post-12169-14641109990296_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14641110589654_thumb.jpg

ETA. No idea what's going on with photos the now. I assume they show up if you click on them below?

Edited by 19QOS19