Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

World Book Day must be a right pain in the arse for you non-parents.

Oh no it's been thrilling. I've seen a couple of Harry Potters and also a HILARIOUS picture of a boy and girl pretending to be from the Argos Catalogue as they hold a toaster and an iron. What a time to be alive.

We love our troops up to the point where it requires us to actually do something.

At least, something beyond placing our hands on our hearts while the national anthem plays at sporting events, being abusive to people who aren't pro-war or displaying a bumper sticker saying "Support our Troops."

You forgot putting out the yellow ribbons and the green lightbulbs.

You forgot putting out the yellow ribbons and the green lightbulbs.

True. I also forgot to clarify that the bumper sticker has to be magnetic. Don't want to risk the paintwork on our 12 mpg SUV now, do we.

Mother's Day today which has already resulted in plenty of people posting pictures of them with their mums on FB with messages such as "Happy Mother's Day to the bestest mummy ever!" or "Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman I know." Of course, none of their mums actually have FB so have no way of actually seeing the picture/post.

Mother's Day today which has already resulted in plenty of people posting pictures of them with their mums on FB with messages such as "Happy Mother's Day to the bestest mummy ever!" or "Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman I know." Of course, none of their mums actually have FB so have no way of actually seeing the picture/post.

The worst one is the dads of young 0 month-4 year olds posting up statuses saying its from the kids to the mothers. No it isn't you reprobates. Your child can't eat solids yet so I doubt they think they've got the "bestest mum in the hole wide wrld xoxox"

Fucking c***s

A new one for me.

"No one remembers the women who for whatever reason, can't have children. So happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's without."

I think I'm going to refer to myself as a "Lamborghini owner without."