Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Do yourself a favour the first time you see one of these today. Click the icon top right, and then "Hide all from Blobla app".

The rest of your timeline will become far more readable.

You're welcome

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

And to think "Be like Bill" was created in an attempt to put an end to the inane posting of utter shite.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1453654248.795649.jpg

So now there's an 'end of relationship' status available. Attention seeking shite. You can imagine the comments.

Must admit I was all over this status when I broke up with my ex last year. The attention on the status itself mattered not, I was more interested in making the cue to let the dirties know I was back in the game and needing them again.

Advice: Never fully push your dirties out of your life if you get into a monogamous relationship, you never know when you'll be after them again!

Couple of racists on mine who I'm thinking of removing. One video they shared was obviously one crazy rufugee going mental and wrecking a hall converted for rufugees to sleep in. Then when several guys try to stop him it comes up with "man taken away for possible gang rape".

Really?