Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's something really creepy about women who go out on "dates" with their pre-teen sons. I have an ex co-worker on my FB, recently divorced, who constantly posts crap like this. How handsome her son is, what a little gentleman he is, how he can rock a suit and so on. If you didn't know, you'd really think she was talking about a boyfriend. Seriously, what kind of healthy minded male would want to get involved with a woman who talks about her young son as if she was in an adult relationship with him? Ugh.

Anyway, moving right along.

11751880_390655154472335_540251010060143

Edited by Shotgun

No, silly. The coin is on the passenger side so it wouldn't fall out unless you were one of those weird people who don't travel everywhere alone. That's why the scam is so clever.

Ah, thankx 4 pointin that out hunni. I'll be more a wear next time x

I thought it was going to say 'it only takes one to be a terrorist' which would be kind of acceptable.

But only one works? f**k sake. They're illegal - they can't claim benefits. Of course they fucking work.

Stupidity levels never fail to surprise me.

There's something really creepy about women who go out on "dates" with their pre-teen sons. I have an ex co-worker on my FB, recently divorced, who constantly posts crap like this. How handsome her son is, what a little gentleman he is, how he can rock a suit and so on. If you didn't know, you'd really think she was talking about a boyfriend. Seriously, what kind of healthy minded male would want to get involved with a woman who talks about her young son as if she was in an adult relationship with him? Ugh.

Anyway, moving right along.

11751880_390655154472335_540251010060143

Lip up fatty.

I thought it was going to say 'it only takes one to be a terrorist' which would be kind of acceptable.

But only one works? f**k sake. They're illegal - they can't claim benefits. Of course they fucking work.

Stupidity levels never fail to surprise me.

They don't work. They just go around putting coins in car door handles and reducing driver's visibility by 97% by throwing eggs at their windscreens to earn their money.

Due to a few folk I know taking the piss on it, I came across a FB page that's mainly used for selling knives by the biggest tramps imaginable :lol:

post-53099-14519592702818_thumb.jpg

post-53099-14519592825032_thumb.jpgpost-53099-1451959294862_thumb.jpg

Todo had a bit of a meltdown a couple of days ago due to some people not taking him entirely seriously and thus deleted (and reposted) his green knife.