Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I don't find the second one particularly annoying. I think it's impressively enlightened for the 1950s, unless it's a joke/fake and I'm being wooshed.

I put on things I like and don't like.

I liked both of them to an extent.

Over 343,000 like that turgid pish as well. Obviously had a reacharound from John lewis himself

Classic example of a post/tweet that is actually pretty nice and agreeable until it becomes shared a million times and you end up wanting to set the poster on fire.

If you saw this post before anyone else you'd like it - but seeing it after the hype changes it immensely.

Brilliant bait-and-switch from the "avid blogger and coffee drinker" - Jason really is Britain's most interesting man. Suspect his "adopted washing machine" had packed in and he was seeking a gratis replacement.

I hope his "many action figures" end up going through the said washing machine.

Classic example of a post/tweet that is actually pretty nice and agreeable until it becomes shared a million times and you end up wanting to set the poster on fire.

If you saw this post before anyone else you'd like it - but seeing it after the hype changes it immensely.

Spot on.

I'd guess a high percentage of those likers are probably the same twats who'd be complaining if their local shop wasn't open on Boxing Day so they couldn't get some bread, milk and Daily Mail.

and then tell who serves them that it is not right that they are open on Boxing Day.

I agree with his post and it doesn't bother me if a lot of people who I don't know do as well, f**k people having to work Boxing Day, Bank Holidays and Sundays just to satisfy consumer mania. Let the corner shops and small independents take up the slack and make a bit of money for a change, so long as they pay their staff triple time and make it voluntary.

I agree with his post and it doesn't bother me if a lot of people who I don't know do as well, f**k people having to work Boxing Day, Bank Holidays and Sundays just to satisfy consumer mania. Let the corner shops and small independents take up the slack and make a bit of money for a change, so long as they pay their staff triple time and make it voluntary.

It's simple business sense to be open on a day that most people will be off work.