Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

100% this.

My timeline is full of Henmans banging on about him as if he is all their best mate. The posts are generally followed by a load of clover emojis. I know for a fact that at least half of these plastics have never set foot in Ireland in their puffs

I was the only one hoping the c**t got knocked out on Sunday morning at my pals.

If somebody on Facebook says that a quote is genuine, then that quote must be genuine: https://www.facebook.com/LifeLearnedFeelings/photos/a.953445498031097.1073741828.953422981366682/1005519836156996/?type=3&theater

8,000 shares. Bloody hell.

Only if they also use the word "FACT"

Drama in Aldi Lochee haha!!

Firstly let me say that i like Aldi and use it a lot. I have next to no complaints about the place and get on good with most staff, chat away etc and always have done.

Was in with Donna and Lucas there to get a few things. Lucas had his scooter and was on it in there and the security guard (if you could call him that) told Lucas to get off his scooter, but the way he asked him, being a 6 year old who he doesn't know, was a bit harsh.

So Donna, who is usually quiet as a mouse, told him he should speak to us and there was no need to speak to him in this manner. They were speaking to it and i eventually joined in and said "look it's cool, we don't think that was the way to talk to a kid but you porb never meant it so no big deal"

He wanted to keep it going, we never, then i clocked a woman shopper giving me absolute daggers?? I was then a little confused because i know i can kick of and get "het up" quite quickly, but i hadn't to this stage.

So i asked her, cos she was staring right at me in a not so nice way, "why are you giving me dirty looks? This has nothing to do with you" (in hindsight i think i've maybe fell out with her before somewhere years ago haha)

Maybe not making myself sound too good here but i am how i am and although i go about life getting on with 99% of people most of the time, occasionally i clash with erseholes, and on a rare occasion, maybe clash with decent people with the same temperament as me.

Anyway, the security guard then says i have to leave the store for asking her that question. I rubbered him and he put his arm on mine while he said i had to leave the store.

I told him that one thing he wouldn't be doing is putting his hands on me as he was not entitled to do so in this situation. (i've done and passed my sia course so know full well)

He let go and asked me to leave again and i told him i wanted to speak to management. He then grabbed a vegetable rack out of my hand which i quickly grabbed back off him because this was bought from the Range and not Aldi.

So basically he grabbed my belongings off of me???

He then followed me around the till area causing a scene before i spoke to management. As soon as i started telling them what happened he butted in. Then the manager was trying to basically shoe him away but he wouldna budge or go away a couple of yards and turn around.

Sums up what a c**t he is.

Can you believe that yesterday, after posting about my queue story a mate of mine posted about being harrassed by the same security guard days earlier.

Here's what i posted, yesterday, before this big scene.

"haha was it the slightly chubby guy who i think is close to ages with us but looks alder? Cos no too keen on him myself i felt he was hovering over me at the checkout so gave him the death stare................................. was n earlier and he smirked at me. Never smiled, smirked. I even thought that he had seen my comment to you about him, was that kind of knowing smirk haha, unless his smile is a smirk"

Well maybe that smirk was him saying that he would get me somehow, might sound paranoid but surely people can see where i'm coming from.

Anyway, watch yourself for this absolute c**t, i'l post below what happened to Kev Koozy Cussick and i'm pretty sure it's the same guy as i'm in Aldi every single day almost and he's the only one i've seen.

An absolute trumpet of a man who should not have a job acting like that. And to the lady who gave me daggers, f**k you too haha.

Kevins comment to me from yesterday.

"That Aldis brutal, had a mad stalker the other day, the security guard was determined I was on the "tan" every time I turned around the fucker was 2 feet behind me.. After asking what his problem was and having him hold the 9 pound electronic thingy I bought, until I got to the front of the brutal que.. He proceeded to follow me out then went next door and informed the security... Even though I hadn't entered the shop... He then noticed the car n proceeded to take down my number plate... When I noticed I confronted him and was surrounded by every employee in the store. If any one was stealing they wouldn't have had a hard time at this point... His excuse was Paula was banned he'd just been informed from his manager. After confronting the manager turned out he was lying... WTF just a creepy jobs worth with an orange car fetish then??"

1.00pm in the afternoon, and Lauren was driving to visit a friend, when an UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put its lights on. Lauren's parents have 4 children (of various ages) and have always told them never to pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather wait until they get to a service station, etc.

So Lauren remembered her parents' advice, and telephoned 112 from her mobile phone.
This connected her to the police dispatcher she told the dispatcher that there was an unmarked car with a flashing blue light behind her and that she would not pull over right away but wait until she was in a service station or busy area.
The dispatcher checked to see if there was a police car where she was and there wasn't and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back-up already on the way.
Ten minutes later 4 police cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her.
... One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind.
They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground........the man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
I never knew that bit of advice, but especially for a woman alone in a car, you do not have to pull over for an UNMARKED car.
Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going to a 'safe' place.
You obviously need to make some signals that you acknowledge them I.e., put on your hazard lights) or call 112 like Lauren did.
Too bad the mobile phone companies don't give you this little bit of wonderful information.
So now it's your turn to let your friends know about 112 (112 is an emergency number on your mobile that takes you straight to the police because 999 does not work if you have no signal).
This is good information that I did not know!

Please pass on to all your friends, especially any females.

BE A WEAR XOXO

Edited by Mr Bairn

ETA replying to IA's post

I'd be willing to bet that the only parts of that with any truth are her walking into the shop and letting her son cut about on a scooter, then being pulled up by a security guard and being given dirty looks by other customers. After which she quietly finished her shopping, and went home in full awareness of the trampy, full-time mummy lifestyle she leads.

Edited by Firhill Road

The majority of moronic drivel I have to suffer on Facebook is courtesy of my cousin's fiance. His page is an unholy melange of Britain First, The LAD Bible and Right Wing News. He isn't the most unpleasant individual to encounter, but he is nonetheless a massive simpleton.

This is his most recent share, which I'm sure I also saw doing the rounds a few months back.

attachicon.giffacebook scam.jpg

Sounds affective to me.

This one is actually true although they clean people's bank accounts out.